20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 150class View Post
    Finished with 12. The other 8000 stayed in the neighboring field.

Had fun though!
    Whhhhhew man! If I went to the trouble to set up for geese I’d be going to jump that wad pretty quick!

Comment

Well. Looks like everyone bailed on me tomorrow morning so I’ll be going solo. Hoping the rain stays at bay and get to shoot a few birds.

Comment

Originally posted by Razrbk89 View Post
        Whhhhhew man! If I went to the trouble to set up for geese I’d be going to jump that wad pretty quick!
        Unfortunately on another gentleman’s property.

Comment

Unfortunately on another gentleman’s property.
          Surely they wouldn’t get bothered by running geese off

Comment

Finished with 12. The other 8000 stayed in the neighboring field.

Had fun though!
            `

Congrats! That's a good hunt for this season.
            Good Luck tomorrow morning! we be in the mess too ,trying.

Comment

Woke up and checked the radar and went back to sleep. Just checked again and looks like I made the right decision.

Comment

I did the same thing lol had the boat hooked up, looked at the radar and went back inside the rain doesn’t bother me like the wind dose

Comment

Woke up and checked the radar and went back to sleep. Just checked again and looks like I made the right decision.
                  No offense but that's the exact reason me and a buddy would launch the boat when we hunted public.

Go when its nasty and cold out and slay'em.

Circa 1997-2005 before all the lawnmower motors and topwaters

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                    `

Congrats! That's a good hunt for this season.
                    Good Luck tomorrow morning! we be in the mess too ,trying.
                    Good luck this AM!

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                      No offense but that's the exact reason me and a buddy would launch the boat when we hunted public.

Go when its nasty and cold out and slay'em.

Circa 1997-2005 before all the lawnmower motors and topwaters

None taken sir! Honestly, if I would’ve had another person to help with everything I would’ve still gone but since I was solo I held off.

Comment

None taken sir! Honestly, if I would’ve had another person to help with everything I would’ve still gone but since I was solo I held off.
                        Oh, yeah screw that

I ain't doing all the work solo to get blanked and rained on. At least with a buddy you laugh at dumb mistakes

Comment

Yep I wrote off this morning as well bc of the possible snow. I love duck hunting but a few ducks aren't worth hitting a slick spot and wrecking the truck.

Comment

Had a fun (guided) hunt yesterday with some good friends near the Guadalupe Delta. It been a long time since I hunted the marsh- and watching it come to life in the morning was special. Didn't see a ton of birds, but most in the area decoyed or at least gave us a look. As always, there were a ton of shore birds and a few hawks. The guides dog was great. We finished a few short of a three man limit- primarily teal, with mottles, gadwall, and a spoonbill rounding out the strap.
                            Last edited by basschump; 01-10-2021, 03:23 PM.

Comment

We had a good hunt this AM in the coastal marsh. You young guys gotta toughen up!! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
                                We just booked a conservation hunt for feb. this will be my first go round with conservation but sounds fun.
                                Who are you going with?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X