20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
    [ATTACH]1032306[/ATTACH] We had another fun hunt with Colton Cavasos this wknd! We managed to knock down 6 limits, mixed bag. Good Times
    I think I've had my picture taken right there a time or two.

Comment

Great weekend ...three man limit Saturday. went out Sunday with my son and got a two man. Here in Lometa Tx
      Attached Files

Comment

Got a spot or 2 Saturday of anyone wants to go

Comment

I wish. I will be at Christmas at the in-laws. Maybe one day this season I will get back in the blind.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Comment

Went scouting today and finally getting water in 2 spots that are typically awesome which is great to see.

Shot a pig though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One bird shy of a limit, but got a nice mixed bag. Got my first canvasback!
              Attached Files

Comment

You guys are tearing em up!

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                  One bird shy of a limit, but got a nice mixed bag. Got my first canvasback!
                  Great pic of some pretty birds! Congrats!

Comment

Dang boy that’s 3 mounters one one page I’d have that mottled gettin stuffed

Comment

That’s a great hunt! Never killed a mottled duck. Hopefully head to Oklahoma Friday to hunt a couple days. If not I will fish!!

Comment

What does everyone think about this weekend?

We've had a fantastic season thus far around the Bonham area. Every hunt is better than the last. Last weekend was our first good mallard shoot of the year. Everything up until than has been gadwalls and woody's.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowthreat View Post

We've had a fantastic season thus far around the Bonham area. Every hunt is better than the last. Last weekend was our first good mallard shoot of the year. Everything up until than has been gadwalls and woody's.
                          Talked with a buddy of mine that works in that area. Said the main lake on the property he's doing construction on got about a 1000 new birds with the front that came yesterday.

Comment

This weekend should great I wish we had mallards here but I’ll be chasing sand hills this weekend as south zone opens

Comment

That's good to hear.

Our place is 3 miles south of the red river, so we generally get the big ducks a week before most of the state does. I was shocked at the number of mallards were around last weekend. Y'all should be seeing those birds soon.

Comment

That's good to hear.

Our place is 3 miles south of the red river, so we generally get the big ducks a week before most of the state does. I was shocked at the number of mallards were around last weekend. Y'all should be seeing those birds soon.
                                I hope so.

Comment

Working...
                                X