No announcement yet.

20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hoping for a 3 day stretch this weekend.

Woodies in the trinity bottom in the morning, marsh Saturday, Sunday is TBD

Comment

Had 45 darks this morning. One greater and some real pretty barred up specks in the mix. Ol' Poco has a big taxidermy bill after today
      Attached Files

Comment

Looks like a great time, Moose!!
        Lesto!!

Comment

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
          Had 45 darks this morning. One greater and some real pretty barred up specks in the mix. Ol' Poco has a big taxidermy bill after today
          Very nice. Where did you kill them at?

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
            Very nice. Where did you kill them at?
            I think they are in the panhandling

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally got some nice cloudy weather this morning. Not sure where all the other hunters were, didn’t hear a single shot. We had the best hunt of the season by far though.

Comment

Almost a 5 man between woodies and gadwalls this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know duck hunters are supposed to be all secretive so I'll probably get in trouble but any of you tried hunting around Del Rio? I'm thinking about giving it a try. Keep in mind I'm not a serious duck hunter.

Comment

Great shoot 150!

We're in the panhandle. Another solid shoot today. No giggle chickens but the pandas and sand storks made for a fun morning.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Great shoot 150!

We're in the panhandle. Another solid shoot today. No giggle chickens but the pandas and sand storks made for a fun morning.
                      Very nice.

Comment

Great shoot 150!

Toby and the boyz put ya on em I see [emoji1598][emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great shoot 150!

I’m jelly!

Comment

Great shoot 150!

Nice!
                            How many people did yall have in the spread? Easy 20+ right

Comment

After deer hunting all of the first split it felt good to be back in the marsh today. Started slow with no wind and thick fog but once it lifted the birds started moving around.
                              [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

It was really slow morning. Only saw 2 big ducks, if you wanna call buffleheads big ducks . Other than that, saw maybe 30 teal total for the morning. Had a group of 6 come in at 10AM. Killed 3 to finish my limit for the day.

I didn't hear but a couple shots by other duck hunters on the lake I was on. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201212_110329.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	161.8 KB
ID:	24638974

The fish are biting, and there's hogs to be kill-t. Gotta go!

Comment

Working...
                                X