20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrweems View Post
    Anybody else find a lot of birds on public for the north opening weekend and then get to troll back to the ramp and miss opening weekend or was it just me?? [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I’d that a gator tail?

Comment

I’m going this weekend if anyone would like to ride pm me has a good time hunting with some new people last weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
        I’d that a gator tail?
        Finish looks like a Mudbuddy.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
          Lots of birds but no green heads. Found out day 1 they were roosting there and watching 100+ leave as we were setting up! Finished with 20 birds between 4 of us. Was set up in the wrong spot which made a massive difference

Today was fewer birds but a solid mix bag with a goose mixed in. 13 total

Day 1

Day 2

Comment

Sunday morning. Saw a decent number for early season north Texas. I had set up for a north wind but at sunup it was still. Forgot my jerk string. Plenty of birds took a look but only had three pass by within shooting range.

Scouting more lakes later this week. Youngest has a playoff game Saturday so won't be out again until Sunday.

Comment

I'll hopefully be going out either Wednesday or Thursday morning, got room for one or two if someone wants to join me.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Canoe1 View Post
                I'll hopefully be going out either Wednesday or Thursday morning, got room for one or two if someone wants to join me.

Take him up one this great guy with a bad a boat and a lot of knowledge taught me a lot!

Comment

I’d that a gator tail?

It’s a MudBuddy. Poor bushing just wouldn’t let me out there this weekend. Part has been ordered and hoping to have my own opening weekend this week though!

Comment

Take him up one this great guy with a bad a boat and a lot of knowledge taught me a lot!
                    Wish I was home I’d take you up on that offer. Stupid job. Sorry meant for Andy.

Comment

Let me know when your back in town.

Comment

Had a 3 man Saturday morning and a 2 man Sunday morning in North Texas. Very good opener hoping to get back on em this weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by PoppinPiggies View Post
                          Had a 3 man Saturday morning and a 2 man Sunday morning in North Texas. Very good opener hoping to get back on em this weekend!

Nice flock on those gads.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                            Wish I was home I’d take you up on that offer. Stupid job. Sorry meant for Andy.
                            Haha your welcome on my boat anytime mr Vargas

Comment

Those are some pretty Gadwalls for this early in the season

Comment

Had some good looking mallards and pintails come in too, if we get a good cold snap could be a REALLY good season.

Comment

Working...
                                X