20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flex View Post
    My location matches that proximity! Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    You too....let me know how you do. Some birds in the area but don't think its enough for me to think it will be good.

Comment

Sitting here in the duck blind watching birds rather than shooting since my gun broke on my first shot of the day.
      I've had jams, no cycles, etc but this is the first time I've ever had a piece break off the gun. It's the piece on the barrel that goes over the cylinder to hold it tight.
      At least the guys in my other blind are stacking them up.

Comment

What brand gun. Remember hearing beretta or benelli had that issue on a run of guns.

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
          Sitting here in the duck blind watching birds rather than shooting since my gun broke on my first shot of the day.
          I've had jams, no cycles, etc but this is the first time I've ever had a piece break off the gun. It's the piece on the barrel that goes over the cylinder to hold it tight.
          At least the guys in my other blind are stacking them up.

That’s really odd. It looks like the cleanest break ever which makes it even more odd.

Anyone have experience with Fabarm guns? I’ve been looking at the XLR5 Waterfowler but would appreciate some real world feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Wall_Hanger View Post
            That’s really odd. It looks like the cleanest break ever which makes it even more odd.

Anyone have experience with Fabarm guns? I’ve been looking at the XLR5 Waterfowler but would appreciate some real world feedback.
            Been real happy with my fabarms. No issues at all.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              Been real happy with my fabarms. No issues at all.

I made the mistake of going into the Briley store the other day and holding one...been on my mind ever since. The waterfowler feels just like my 390 and the ol 390 is getting up there in year. It’s actually at Briley getting a thorough cleaning and new rings/springs.

Comment

Both the waterfowler and L4S are great gun IMO. Easy to clean and have been flawless in operation. If they were more available, I think they would sell a lot more of them.

Comment

At least the other guys ended up with a quick 3 man limit.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

3 ducks, two dove this am. Not bad considering weather. Think we'd have had more if we'd set up a little different. But it is what it is.

Comment

Great shoot!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Was slow here this morning. Quite a few birds around but they didn't want on the big lake. Guys were shooting alot just south of us. We just had one group of ringnecks decoy as we were leaving so I took pics instead of pulling the trigger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Shot a 3 man by 7:30 this am hopefully repeat it tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                              3 ducks, two dove this am. Not bad considering weather. Think we'd have had more if we'd set up a little different. But it is what it is.

Ring neck doves for you game wardens. The pair buzzed us a few times. Wack em.

Comment

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
                                Shot a 3 man by 7:30 this am hopefully repeat it tomorrow!
                                Here ya go

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X