20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buck hunter332 View Post
    Looks like I’m solo this weekend if Anyone would like to join should be a good shoot
    You located down in Tilden I assume?

Would love to join but believe I'll be running around up here this weekend

Comment

Looks like I’m solo this weekend if Anyone would like to join should be a good shoot
      If I didn't have to lead worship this weekend I would be ALL OVER THIS.

Somebody take this man up on the offer and buy him breakfast

Comment

Any reports from brownwood area?

I can't scout our family place, but think we are just gonna take a stand at it anyway

Comment

Just lmk I can take 2-3 depending on how much y’all Weigh

Comment

Just lmk I can take 2-3 depending on how much y’all Weigh
            What area?

Comment

Pm me lol

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
                Any reports from brownwood area?

I can't scout our family place, but think we are just gonna take a stand at it anyway
                I saw a fair amount of birds on tanks driving through there a week ago.

Comment

Congratulations Andrew had one hell of a week!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                    I saw a fair amount of birds on tanks driving through there a week ago.
                    Yeah, that cold front had a TON of birds pushed... Buuuut the warm has me not seeing any

Comment

I'm not seeing birds anywhere! Not on tanks, not on lakes, may be a rough weekend in centex. But I'll still have a breakfast beers so it will be a good time!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                        I'm not seeing birds anywhere! Not on tanks, not on lakes, may be a rough weekend in centex. But I'll still have a breakfast beers so it will be a good time!

I go scout tomorrow reports are great for down here we will see

Comment

Boo, Johnathan and I will be trying at Granger. May not see anything, but can’t kill them from the couch.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
                            Boo, Johnathan and I will be trying at Granger. May not see anything, but can’t kill them from the couch.
                            Oh we'll be hunting. Just not sure if the birds will show up.

Comment

Oh we'll be hunting. Just not sure if the birds will show up.

Can't shootem if your not hunt-n em, right?

I seen some in the regular old spots they like. Both on tanks and on big water. Big water is a typical pattern pending water levels like they are. Not boo-koos. But did see some big birds in groups of up to 20. And one big group of about 35 widgeon. This was Sunday afternoon in north central Texas. Looking forward to the mild front that's gonna roll in Saturday night. Winds gonna be up to 20mph Saturday afternoon. I was planning on catching another limit of sandies and stripers in the afternoon after the morning hunt. Guess that'll have to wait till Sunday now. My lil light boat don't like rough water.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                                Can't shootem if your not hunt-n em, right?

I seen some in the regular old spots they like. Both on tanks and on big water. Big water is a typical pattern pending water levels like they are. Not boo-koos. But did see some big birds in groups of up to 20. And one big group of about 35 widgeon. This was Sunday afternoon in north central Texas. Looking forward to the mild front that's gonna roll in Saturday night. Winds gonna be up to 20mph Saturday afternoon. I was planning on catching another limit of sandies and stripers in the afternoon after the morning hunt. Guess that'll have to wait till Sunday now. My lil light boat don't like rough water.
                                Man that's awesome you are tearing them up. I need some lessons.

All my normal spots are around east side and south of waco.

Not braving aquilla on opening weekend.

Comment

Working...
                                X