Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
    That’s dope^ I’d slap a gold briley bolt handle on that mug

I went and got the silver briley extended choke Saturday lol looks good with the silver trigger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by G5-Maniac View Post
      I’m counting down the days few buddies and I got on a lease together. It’s kinda reignited to spark to duck hunt more. Even got my old beretta cerakoted came out really good.

Sweet gun! I just had mine done up too. Hunted two seasons with it and had some rust starting to build so had the metal cerakoted and plastics dipped. Click image for larger version

Name:	EF7E954A-326A-457B-A578-49C7C35729BC.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.5 KB
ID:	24636443

Comment

Mine was also really worn but where it wore at was turning white and it seemed like the camo was fading to a lighter color. It looks better in the sunlight the coating color is midnight bronze.

Oh man, that probably looks great, that or the I think its darker copper color are what I've looked at. Mines all synthetic black so the plastic looks great, trigger and barrel tip and rub spots on receiver are showing wear.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
          Sweet gun! I just had mine done up too. Hunted two seasons with it and had some rust starting to build so had the metal cerakoted and plastics dipped. [ATTACH]1025606[/ATTACH]

Nice. I haven’t bought duck hunting gear in a couple years so I splurged this year told my wife atleast I’ll look like I know what I’m doing may have forgot it all lol.

Comment

Nice. I haven’t bought duck hunting gear in a couple years so I splurged this year told my wife atleast I’ll look like I know what I’m doing may have forgot it all lol.

I wish I had got the outlander when I bought my gun. I’ve had no problems with my Stoeger at all but I do like the little bit more sleek design the outlander has.

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
              I wish I had got the outlander when I bought my gun. I’ve had no problems with my Stoeger at all but I do like the little bit more sleek design the outlander has.

I’ve really enjoyed my outlander I’ve had zero problems with it. Granted I haven’t hunted much past two years besides my annual trip to rockport. I’m rough on it too I don’t clean it and it’s never gave me any problems.

Comment

Checked a spot today & there were quite a few mallards & pintails picking around in the mud.

There’s some junk here and there but not like usual at this time of year.

We caught some water this week, so we should hold a few until the opener. We’ll see.

Lot of dang geese around.

All ducks in the picture. Doesn’t show very well but they’re covering the water in that low spot.
                Attached Files

Comment

Took my neighbor and his son out for youth weekend. This was his first time ever shooting at birds and to say he is hooked is an understatement. Rolled through 2 boxes one shot at a time pretty quick. We all had an absolute blast.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Gclyde12 View Post
                    Took my neighbor and his son out for youth weekend. This was his first time ever shooting at birds and to say he is hooked is an understatement. Rolled through 2 boxes one shot at a time pretty quick. We all had an absolute blast.
                    Congrats!

Buddy took his daughter goose hunting and she shot a couple geese. My grandson was at his Dad's this weekend, so was unable to get him out.

Comment

Able to scratch a two man on some public land near Lubbock. Anybody else shoot some birds this weekend?

Comment

Ducks are stacking up in my wetlands. Had to be about 200 of them loafing there on Saturday.

Comment

20-21 Official Duck Thread

Did some work on 2 of the blinds on Sunday. Have about a 1/2-3/4 day left of work and I should have 2 if not 3 fully running. Getting excited! Will probably miss this opener though as I will be chasing a big aoudad at the lease.

Comment

Is it bad I'm already checking the weather for the north opener on the 14th. I jnownit will change a dozen times but still got to look

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                              Did some work on 2 of the blinds on Sunday. Have about a 1/2-3/4 day left of work and I should have 2 if not 3 fully running. Getting excited! Will probably miss this opener though as I will be chasing a big aoudad at the lease.

That is an awesome setup. I am jealous!

What part of the world are you hunting?

I miss the days of having a permanent blind in the marsh or rice fields and shooting birds every time we went all year in SWLA.

Comment

We got my blinds set up last weekend. Can't wait for the North opener.

Comment

Working...
                                X