20-21 Official Duck Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Loaded up with ducks and geese here in Wharton county. Lots of snow geese already and even saw a few mallards last weekend. Crazy!
    I've seen some of Chris' recent videos on IG so I knew y'all had some birds. May have to try and sneak down there for a hunt later in the season!

Comment

Tons of ducks in Johnson county right now...

Comment

Originally posted by Jmsck12 View Post
        I’ve heard the coast is loaded!! I’ll be out scouting the 13th and hunting the 14th and 15th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Had some great early season hunts on the mid-coast back when I was mad at 'em. Hope to do more duck hunting this year. Never enough time to do everything.

Comment

Picked up some Dakota Decoy Mallards today. Man that flocking on them is awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
            Picked up some Dakota Decoy Mallards today. Man that flocking on them is awesome.

You need some flocked ringers! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              You need some flocked ringers! LOL!
              Ha....maybe a black and white 2 liter bottle. [emoji6]

Comment

Its getting close. Headed to our camp tomorrow morning to finish brushing blinds and getting the decoys ready. Leave on the 4th to roll up to Colorado to chase ducks for a week and then back to Texas for the North opener. We have had quite a few wood ducks and a few teal gadwall and mallards mixed in last week I was told. I will see tomorrow and hope they hang around.

Comment

I been getting photos like these all week. Getting excited

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post

Them some pretty pool ornaments!

Comment

Originally posted by twdjr View Post
                      Them some pretty pool ornaments!
                      Right!

Half the year I have real ones in our pool and I have to run them out. Pair of Mallards thinks our pool in their own private potty. Drives the dog crazy.

Comment

Catching a little water, now. Had about 2k mallards and pintails in one spot this evening.

We’ll see if they stick around 3 weeks until season opens....

Comment

I’m counting down the days few buddies and I got on a lease together. It’s kinda reignited to spark to duck hunt more. Even got my old beretta cerakoted came out really good.

Comment

Originally posted by G5-Maniac View Post
                            I’m counting down the days few buddies and I got on a lease together. It’s kinda reignited to spark to duck hunt more. Even got my old beretta cerakoted came out really good.

Man I like that. I've thought about it on mine but I like the worn finish so much I can't decide. Kinda like that my gun shows age now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

That’s dope^ I’d slap a gold briley bolt handle on that mug

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                                Man I like that. I've thought about it on mine but I like the worn finish so much I can't decide. Kinda like that my gun shows age now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Mine was also really worn but where it wore at was turning white and it seemed like the camo was fading to a lighter color. It looks better in the sunlight the coating color is midnight bronze.

Comment

Working...
                                X