No announcement yet.

Prayers requested for little boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, how did I miss this one?!! My heart aches for Stevie and his family! I lost my only son in this manner, so this one strikes close to home for me. I will pray hard for this young boy, and his family not just now, but regularly. Thank you for this update, but please update as you can.

Lord, we don't know the how or why of this terrible tragedy, but we thank You for saving this young life! We know that You have a special place in your boundless heart for the little ones, and Lord we know how this must have hurt Your heart too. Lord we ask You, build this child into a powerful testimony for Youreslf. Heal him in such a way as to show those who know and see him are astounded at the miracle they see before them. Heal him and make him strong. Keep him from further harm and protect him as he goes through his rehabilitation process. Give comfort and strength to his parents and they grieve over this boy and how it may have happened. Bring them joy in knowing that You Lord saved him and have given him a new chance at life. Let that be an illustration and testimony of Your offer of everlasting life through Your Son Jesus and it is in His name we ask and pray these things, Amen.

Comment

Sure can't follow up the one before me but I'm praying for Stevie.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Sent....

Comment

No words... prayers up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up for this young man and his family.

Comment

Oh my, prayers sent, and will continue for all.

Comment

Really tough deal. God, thank you for everything you have done and do for us, sometimes I forget but am soon reminded how blessed I am and how great of a Father and miracle worker you are. Thank you for Stevie and please give him the complete and supernatural healing, protection, and provision that we know, can only come from you. For guidance and perseverance for his family and medical team. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Prayers sent.When I was ten a friend accidentally shot him self in the head he was down for some time.He had learning issues balance walking and speech issues but after a few years his young body healed up and now as a grown man you would never even know something like that ever happened.Hopefully with gods grace this young mans youth will heal up everything.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers

Comment

My prayers continue for this young man, and his family. God has a plan in all things.

Here is something for the sidearm owners.

The Gun Box

Just click on the link. President Trump has a custom one for his custom .45 ACP. There is also a less expensive model.

And a model for long guns with Bluetooth speakers built in for stealth. SK-1

Last edited by Texas Grown; 09-11-2020, 09:48 PM.

Comment

Oh man! Prayers for him and his family!

Comment

God bless

Comment

Working...
                                X