No announcement yet.

Boaris the blood tracking pig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's pretty funny. I saw the first part of the title and just assumed it was about a blood hound. Then saw the rest of the title and thought, joke yes, no, possibly not. Pigs have great noses, I guess they would make great trackers. That is crazy you can let that pig go and he will follow a blood trail to the source and stop. I would think if you turned a pig, loose, it would take off following the smell of other pigs and never come back.

His wild cousins, probably classify him as a traitor.

Comment

Yall ever seen them pigs they use to find those truffles or mushrooms? They got a hell of a nose on them. You might be on to something here!! Sure would like to see a video of them kids riding that pig!! Great stuff here!!

Comment

Spot on 12Ring about that old thread... Read the first page and came to the conclusion that social justice warriors were just as bad back then...

Comment

D,

just bumping this thread as 2.5 yrs later, I was wondering about Boaris

hoping he didn't turn into boudin

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
            D,

just bumping this thread as 2.5 yrs later, I was wondering about Boaris

hoping he didn't turn into boudin
            Couple of weeks ago he was fine...

Comment

You better keep petunia �� on a leash or someone will shoot it while out tracking
              Last edited by RiverRat00; 01-20-2023, 05:38 PM.

Comment

That is awesome and I’m glad y’all didn’t get rid of him. How did/do you reach a happy medium with his destructive tendencies around the house?

Comment

Happy medium ?

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                  That is awesome and I’m glad y’all didn’t get rid of him. How did/do you reach a happy medium with his destructive tendencies around the house?

We live in the sticks w no neighbors so our yard looks like a war zone. #nocomplaints#whocares#lessmowing.

Comment

Boaris is the greatest pig in history!

Comment

Boaris' escapades are one the greatest things on the GS!

Comment

LOL...Boaris is a double agent. You should put a bright colored collar on him to make visible and keep him safe out there in the brush.

Comment

Originally posted by TxHamJello View Post
                          Boaris' escapades are one the greatest things on the GS!
                          I agree. You should write a book documenting them.

Comment

When I thought I had seen it all!

Comment

Tracking pig makes me smile!

Comment

Pigs definitely have the nose for blood trailing. If you don't believe me shoot a deer and leave it overnight where there are a lot of pigs. When you find the deer in the morning there won't be much left of it.

Comment

Working...
                                X