No announcement yet.

Best Mule Tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shop for Tires, like Sedona Rock-A-Billy Radial Tire at Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. We have the best prices on dirt bike, atv and motorcycle parts, apparel and accessories and offer excellent customer service.

Just put a set of these on my mine, and I like them so far. Appear to be well made tires.

Comment

pretty puncture resistant here. haha spare no expense. you can buy the tire slime in a gallon and treat all four of whatever you decide to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by spread5150 View Post
        I guess I should ask how do you like um and how they holding up ?
        One other thing, a lot of tires for sale are for atv’s,
        These tires I have are for Utv’s, there’s a world of difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Big_gun View Post
          I had Dirt devils on my 3010 for 15 years , almost quart of slime with rubber in each and never had a flat... never squatted and we would load 600# -#800# corn on it .Just went to 14" rims and 27" Bighorns on mine... time will tell...
          I’ve torn up more bighorns than I care to count. We’ve had them on 4 machines as stock tires, and they always got ate up fast. Rocks to the sidewalk mostly, but they also took a bunch of patching in the tread.

Comment

I am a rock guy and I agree there is some very specific UTV tires.

Comment

Running Swamp Witch tires. Love them. The are long lasting.

Comment

Originally posted by 6.5 shooter View Post
                I put AMS M1 Evil tires on my mule. They are radial dot approved tires.
                I run about 6 psi in them. They are awesome. Not cheap though.

https://www.amstires.com/products/?productId=458560
                I bought some for one of my Ranger Crews. 30x10x14 where stupid expensive but im told they are the best. Im already on my 3rd set of tires on a 2016 crew. Verdict is still out on these as i havent had but 2 weeks.

I have a set of Rockabilly on another Crew and they seem to be doing well for the price they where cheap and rode very well.

Im in east texas we dont have much rock but we abuse tires on the road and trails alot checking cows etc.

If you run down the road much these truck style tires are night in day difference as far as sway and stability goes compared to a standard atv/utv tire.

Comment

I’m probably going to buy a set of BFG Mud terrains for my Mule when its time.

Comment

You wont be sorry if you go with the ITP blackwater

Comment

Another vote for Blackwaters. I’m running a lift with stock springs. The blackwaters helped eliminate some body roll which I think was excessive - especially when loaded down with corn or protein.

Comment

I just put Tusk Terrabite Aramid on my ranger a few months ago. They’re Kevlar lined and so far so good. I still put Flat Out Multiseal in them just to be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by dclifton View Post
                          I bought some for one of my Ranger Crews. 30x10x14 where stupid expensive but im told they are the best. Im already on my 3rd set of tires on a 2016 crew. Verdict is still out on these as i havent had but 2 weeks.

I have a set of Rockabilly on another Crew and they seem to be doing well for the price they where cheap and rode very well.

Im in east texas we dont have much rock but we abuse tires on the road and trails alot checking cows etc.

If you run down the road much these truck style tires are night in day difference as far as sway and stability goes compared to a standard atv/utv tire.
                          Much of West Texas roads(off) might as well be asphalt. In the years I’ve been out there ( over20) I have not got a flat in BF Goodrich AT so I wanted something similar in a UTV tire. The flats we have got out there were always between the tread. Way I figure it more nub less gap. It’s always the **** thorns.

Comment

Tusk Terrabite for me, proven over and over in old Mexico rock!! Have them on my mule.

Comment

Thought I would do a follow up. I went with the kanati mongrels. Out in west Texas were everything has thorns and tire pokers. They have been great. I pick a direction and drive. Been running over everything. Rocks. Sticks. Cactus. I can’t believe it. No slime. Just mowing s#it down. Love um.

If your terrain looks like this. This is your tire.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by spread5150; 11-03-2021, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Toyo Open Country SxS

The Open Country SxS delivers performance and design features of the race-winning Open Country M/T-R and is specifically designed for side-by-side vehicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X