Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

RV Camper purchase help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've found a 2020 Heartland Torque 373 and they've knocked $34k off the msrp. That's alot of money, but are the MSRP values that greatly inflated?

Comment

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
      I've found a 2020 Heartland Torque 373 and they've knocked $34k off the msrp. That's alot of money, but are the MSRP values that greatly inflated?
      Yes MSRP is way overinflated. Sadly, some folks get $1000 off MSRP and think they got a deal. An example. I had a friend buy a 2020 Jayco HT29.5 BHOK for 38k in April. I saw the same one listed on FB, taken out one time, for $48,500. MSRP was $51k.

The other thing,it's a Heartland. My research showed for $, the quality just wasn't there, so my take on it is they are able to come off their "MSRP" more than other MFG's. We walked through a lot of them at the RV show this spring.

Comment

Dang, y'all are making me want to sell mine!lol

Comment

They are all built cheap and pieces of junk. Worst investment ever.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
            If you think a travel trailer is an investment, you're the worst investor ever.

Comment

They are all junk, but they’re not an investment. The memories will last forever though !

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                If you think a travel trailer is an investment, you're the worst investor ever.
                Why would you even chime in with this useless comment???

Comment

We bought one this year and I wish that I had bought one earlier when my kids were younger.
                  We’ve been on 5 trips in last 2 months with our close friends and all their little kids and the time and experiences that we have had as a group (20+ of us) is pretty priceless

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also to the OP
                    We purchased a new 2020 Jayco and found a better deal by buying one in Louisiana at 4hrs away vs the 2 Jayco dealers that were 30 min from my house. Saved us over 5k so the drive was worth it

Comment

Originally posted by Chief View Post
                      We bought one this year and I wish that I had bought one earlier when my kids were younger.
                      We’ve been on 5 trips in last 2 months with our close friends and all their little kids and the time and experiences that we have had as a group (20+ of us) is pretty priceless

That’s the same for us. It is the memories with all the kids. We love it.

Comment

We did the whole camping progression, from tents to 5th wheels while our kids were growing up. Great times in some cool places with good friends makes for some wonderful memories.

Comment

Originally posted by stxslayer View Post
                          That’s the same for us. It is the memories with all the kids. We love it.

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                          We did the whole camping progression, from tents to 5th wheels while our kids were growing up. Great times in some cool places with good friends makes for some wonderful memories.

Originally posted by freestylest22 View Post
                          Why would you even chime in with this useless comment???
                          That’s why.

Comment

This is a banner year for campers. Everywhere I’ve been out west this spring and summer was completely saturated with campers and Texas plates.

Thank God for “self reliant“ “White Privilege”, (the negative qualities listed by the left)

Best of luck on the purchase

Amen !
                            Last edited by Johnny44; 08-21-2020, 06:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X