No announcement yet.

What Texas town would you live in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man these responses are all over the map. Guess it depends alot on what your needs are at the current stage of your life,

Comment

Madisonville... but I’m pretty biased.
      Beautiful country, nice people, good deer, plenty of hogs and ducks.
      Small town but 40 minutes to College Station,2 hours from Austin or Dallas, 1 hour to N. Houston

Comment

Sadler

Comment

Amarillo or eastern panhandle. I grew up her and love the hunting and the sunsets. Hate the wind but we all make are compromises .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I found a website that allows me to drop 30 pins on a map, so I did that with your responses. The different colors for a while meant multiple responses to save time. There were only around 35 unique answers, so it worked out ok.

Now to go find a few money trees so I can afford it!
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
              Port A

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Looking at places near Port A but for me it would be a place to "winter". Any experiance with what medical facilities are like down there? Also, what is insurance like considering hurricanes and the like down there??

Comment

On my small place outside Madisonville. Been here 10 years and can't imagine being anywhere else.

Comment

None of them. I've been in the country for twenty-five years now and simply cannot imagine living even in a small town.

Comment

Llano

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                      Channelview
                      Plenty of prime real estate available on Market St!

Comment

Working...
                      X