X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Maybe horse was to favorable maybe a Shetland pony

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    *too. When you do what Bama has done come back and let us know...

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      *too. When you do what Bama has done come back and let us know...

I’m talking about you! Lol why you keep bringing bama into this?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        The conference being weak as you say for the last decade is Texas' fault. If they had been a top 10 program the Big 12 would have been where it should be. That being said they were still #2 or #3.

I just read an article that said LSU was ranked way too high considering what tgey lost.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        There were articles last year about LSU that stated the same thing. Eaux was in way over his head as a head coach. And, others that stated Burreaux would be lucky to even get drafted.

How did that turn out?

#Bellyupondabayoubaws!

Comment

I’m talking about you! Lol why you keep bringing bama into this?

And, I thought Aggie was the only one that did that.

"Bama gonna whup you baw!" "I'm telling Bama. They gonna get you!"

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            And, I thought Aggie was the only one that did that.

"Bama gonna whup you baw!" "I'm telling Bama. They gonna get you!"
            Good thing you showed up. He was needing backup. He asked, I answered and provided facts supporting my answer. He didn’t like those.

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

Good thing you showed up. He was needing backup. He asked, I answered and provided facts supporting my answer. He didn’t like those.

Lol i don’t need back up, I’m not the one calling for
              Bama to deflect from my weak conference and butt whoopin i took a few months ago.

And as i stated your “facts” come from comparing apples an oranges.

Comment

smh

Comment

Maybe horse was to favorable maybe a Shetland pony

Speaking of deflection.

Comment

Speaking of deflection.

Lol this is what happens when you compare apples an oranges [emoji1360]

Comment

Lol this is what happens when you compare apples an oranges [emoji1360]

You simply asked why OU was ranked ahead of LSU every year. We provided you with the reasons why. Now whether you agree with them or not is up to you...it is what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        You simply asked why OU was ranked ahead of LSU every year. We provided you with the reasons why. Now whether you agree with them or not is up to you...it is what it is.

And i simply said must be nice to be in a weak conference (why they’re ranked higher). Now whether you agree or not is up to you....it is what it is

Comment

And i simply said must be nice to be in a weak conference (why they’re ranked higher). Now whether you agree or not is up to you....it is what it is

Seems we have come full circle. And the best part is, later in the debate you acknowledge that LSU is ranked where they should be lol.

I knew there was a reason I haven't been on here much lately....we need FOOTBALL and quicklike!!!

Comment

Seems we have come full circle. And the best part is, later in the debate you acknowledge that LSU is ranked where they should be lol.

I knew there was a reason I haven't been on here much lately....we need FOOTBALL and quicklike!!!

By saying LSU is about right doesn’t mean i agree, i just understand the system.... I’d take a 3 lose SEC team over what y’all have to offer most years. As would most betting places however “you can’t put a 3 loss team over a one loss team” is all you’ll hear from the lesser conferences with much weaker SOS so to appease them they get rated higher, then exposed when they meet teams with “worse records”.

Comment

By saying LSU is about right doesn’t mean i agree, i just understand the system.... I’d take a 3 lose SEC team over what y’all have to offer most years. As would most betting places however “you can’t put a 3 loss team over a one loss team” is all you’ll hear from the lesser conferences with much weaker SOS so to appease them they get rated higher, then exposed when they meet teams with “worse records”.

That's like saying two teams from the AL East should be in the world series. You have to play who is on your schedule. There's no need to rehash this again.

Serious question, you all prepped for the hurricane? Stay safe down there and hopefully it stays east of yall

Comment

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

That's like saying two teams from the AL East should be in the world series. You have to play who is on your schedule. There's no need to rehash this again.

Serious question, you all prepped for the hurricane? Stay safe down there and hopefully it stays east of yall

Yessir Been at it hard since yesterday evening got up at 5 am got most of it under wraps... take down trampoline and cut back limbs this evening. Plenty of gas/propane/ and genny test ran, bout all we can do now is hope for the best. Preciate the thoughts [emoji1374]

Comment

Working...
                                X