This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
    Rumor on Aggie boards was milroe was trying to get LJ to Texas with him and a couple weeks ago told him he was going to join.

This will help us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas will get one of the two backs in play. I don’t care which one. Kid from Zona already in the fold is a freak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
      Texas took two QBs in the last class (Hudson Card supposedly is tearing up Fall camp) and with the Ewers commitment doesn’t leave to big a hole in the room.

Ewers will have to step and be the leader of the 2021 class to finish it out which is a little different. It will be interesting to see if Texas goes after another QB, that may a hard sell.
      Good problem to have......

Comment

Texas took two QBs in the last class (Hudson Card supposedly is tearing up Fall camp) and with the Ewers commitment doesn’t leave to big a hole in the room.

Ewers will have to step and be the leader of the 2021 class to finish it out which is a little different. It will be interesting to see if Texas goes after another QB, that may a hard sell.
        Ewers is 2022.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Ewers is 2022.

Yes.

The QB of the class, typically is the leader of the recruiting class so losing Milroe means Ewers will have to step into that role even though he’s a 2022. Hopefully he has the clout they say he has to carry both classes.

Comment

First “QB Room” reference of the season and now just know as “The Room”

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
              Aggies host Vandy.....first time me and momma get to see our alma maters face off against each other in football!!

We have a bet and it has to do with the ride home “after” the game!!
              Did the TAMU graduate go to Blinn for a bit? Asking for Karen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                I’m your Huckleberry baw! Avatar bet for 30 days?

I will take those lowly depleted Tigers

#Bellyupondabayou!
                Lol...alrighty. How many points you giving me?

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                  Lol...alrighty. How many points you giving me?

We are belly up man.
                  Last edited by Bayouboy; 08-18-2020, 07:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                    First “QB Room” reference of the season and now just know as “The Room”

It finally looks like a QB room for the first time in awhile, so no need to have the "QB" part on there is a defining characteristic.

Comment

I've been trying to guard against negativity as much as possible, but the way the moron public is reacting to "positive cases" stemming from kids back on campus makes me think there's no way they play....

People are so effing stupid...OF COURSE THERE ARE POSITIVE CASES! There was always gonna be positive cases....but they're not sick!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post

I watched that a bajillion times yesterday chills every time

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I've been trying to guard against negativity as much as possible, but the way the moron public is reacting to "positive cases" stemming from kids back on campus makes me think there's no way they play....

People are so effing stupid...OF COURSE THERE ARE POSITIVE CASES! There was always gonna be positive cases....but they're not sick!

We’re almost to the phase where legislators will step in, Abbott’s shown his color so he’ll cave soon

Comment

You negative Nancy's need to go own, git.....

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                              You negative Nancy's need to go own, git.....

What??? Go own??? LMFAO!!! Go away Karen!

Comment

Yes.

The QB of the class, typically is the leader of the recruiting class so losing Milroe means Ewers will have to step into that role even though he’s a 2022. Hopefully he has the clout they say he has to carry both classes.
                                Ah. I see what you were saying now.

Comment

Working...
                                X