This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Funny you used coaches poll cause I’m pretty sure the other poll has OSU ahead of Tex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Funny how you came up with something else when I proved my opinion to not be very far off.

I used the coaches because the AP isn't out yet. I would go AP over coaches.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Aggies host Vandy.....first time me and momma get to see our alma maters face off against each other in football!!

We have a bet and it has to do with the ride home “after” the game!!

Comment

Anyone seen any early Lines on the Mississippi State v LSU game? With as much as LSU lost...wouldn't surprise me if Leach makes that games awfully interesting/wins it.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Aggies host Vandy.....first time me and momma get to see our alma maters face off against each other in football!!

I don’t think I’d be calling her “Momma” talking like that

Comment

If you don’t win that bet then the ags better hope the season gets cancelled Because it will be a long one for them .

Comment

Hmmm?

You must not have bucket seats. Or maybe I am thinking of a different “ride home” bet!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post
                Anyone seen any early Lines on the Mississippi State v LSU game? With as much as LSU lost...wouldn't surprise me if Leach makes that games awfully interesting/wins it.
                I’m your Huckleberry baw! Avatar bet for 30 days?

I will take those lowly depleted Tigers

#Bellyupondabayou!

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy D View Post

I think it’s like LSU -24

Comment

I see milroe flipped to bama from Texas because of Ewers I guess.

That should solidify LJ Johnson to the Ags now since milroe has bailed.

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                      I see milroe flipped to bama from Texas because of Ewers I guess.

That should solidify LJ Johnson to the Ags now since milroe has bailed.

Yes on the first. Not sure about the second point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
                        I don’t think I’d be calling her “Momma” talking like that
                        Originally posted by Tejas Wildlife View Post
                        You must not have bucket seats. Or maybe I am thinking of a different “ride home” bet!!!
                        Y’all got some filthy minds!!! I’m talking about who has to drive home after the game.....

Geeeez!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
                          If you don’t win that bet then the ags better hope the season gets cancelled Because it will be a long one for them .
                          Honestly, I’d love to see Mond lose that game by throwing a couple pick 6’s and having a horrendous game. Maybe, just maybe, we’d get to see another option as QB1.

Comment

Y’all got some filthy minds!!! I’m talking about who has to drive home after the game.....

Geeeez!!
                            Get Uber . .

Comment

Texas took two QBs in the last class (Hudson Card supposedly is tearing up Fall camp) and with the Ewers commitment doesn’t leave to big a hole in the room.

Ewers will have to step and be the leader of the 2021 class to finish it out which is a little different. It will be interesting to see if Texas goes after another QB, that may a hard sell.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                                Yes on the first. Not sure about the second point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rumor on Aggie boards was milroe was trying to get LJ to Texas with him and a couple weeks ago told him he was going to join.

This will help us.

Comment

Working...
                                X