X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

College Football season about to be postponed maybe cancelled

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
    What he means is the NCAA is emperor with no clothes, the A5 conferences can pull away and create their own organization with a comissioner, a division zero football if you will, they're already starting to pay player let them get endorsement, its basically already the minor league farm system for the NFL.

Well we’re bout to find out who’s bluff means more..... they’ve had 6 months to devise a plan and this is where we are, but we’re gonna create a whole new organization in 6 weeks lol my money’s still on none of them play

Wait till legislators get involved [emoji1634]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What he means is the NCAA is emperor with no clothes, the A5 conferences can pull away and create their own organization with a comissioner, a division zero football if you will, they're already starting to pay player let them get endorsement, its basically already the minor league farm system for the NFL.

Got it....
      My money is on none of them are playing...,

Political pressure is about to rain down on them...,

Maybe the season can start on Nov 6....when the virus disappears

Comment

Rutgers announces they've had 30 positives. Yes, it's Rutgers. But I think stuff like this weighed heavy on the B1G pulling the plug. And it makes me wonder how long till the Big 12 and SEC have to cancel the season. Us Buckeyes may see the rest of y'all in January after all!

Rutgers coach Greg Schiano said Friday that at least 30 football players have tested positive for the coronavirus since the team returned to campus in mid-June.

Comment

They're still focusing on positive tests, rather than actual sick people....it's still moronic.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            Got it....

My money is on none of them are playing...,

Political pressure is about to rain down on them...,

Maybe the season can start on Nov 6....when the virus disappears
            You're predicting a Biden win?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              You're predicting a Biden win?

How soft this countries gotten nothing would surprise me! I mean the capital of Texas just defunded the police.... TEXAS!

Comment

With Fauci taken away from the COVID this season may kick off for the teams that want to play. It will be great for the programs that line up as their TV time and $$$ will be huge.

Comment

Heck Austin is just California central US with all the transplants moving into the area!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark44 View Post
                    Rutgers announces they've had 30 positives. Yes, it's Rutgers. But I think stuff like this weighed heavy on the B1G pulling the plug. And it makes me wonder how long till the Big 12 and SEC have to cancel the season. Us Buckeyes may see the rest of y'all in January after all!

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...g-schiano-says
                    So the worse case was like the flu? That’s a strong case to shut everything down!

Comment

They are going to lose their minds when flu season shows up and people actually get sick, hell allergy season may send some of these idiots off the ledge…

Comment

With some schools playing and some not. What happens if the ones that are playing start playing and 4-6 weeks in they cancel the season. What happens to the kids eligibility, schools scholarship totals for the next year?

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                          With some schools playing and some not. What happens if the ones that are playing start playing and 4-6 weeks in they cancel the season. What happens to the kids eligibility, schools scholarship totals for the next year?
                          What about the teams not playing? They will not play in the spring either. If seniors get another year of eligibility what happens to the recruiting class and incoming freshmen?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            What about the teams not playing? They will not play in the spring either. If seniors get another year of eligibility what happens to the recruiting class and incoming freshmen?

Its gonna be a cluster #@$%

Comment

Forgot:
                              Blinn
                              Navarro
                              Tyler
                              Kilgore
                              Cisco
                              Wayland Baptist
                              Texas Wesleyan
                              Southwest Assemblies of God.. SWAGU!

Comment

Originally posted by Mark44 View Post

https://www.espn.com/college-footbal...g-schiano-says
                                you sound a little bitter

Comment

Working...
                                X