No announcement yet.

Android or Apple??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android. You're not the only one. I can stand any apple products.

Comment

Droid

Comment

Android here

Comment

Android. Apple is too . . . superficially useful and expensive.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Apple for me, had an Android melt down in my pocket and almost catch fire. It was the second one that melted a battery. I will not give an Android a third chance.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
              I'm an Android guy. I've had 3 Android and 3 apple phones. Always preferred Android but got two iPhones from work. Just had bad luck with anything Apple.

None of the iphones lasted 18 months before crashing. The kicker is the apple store kids always had the same answer; buy a new one. Wife and daughter love apple stuff. I've had to replace phones, watches, and earphones all before I should've. That said, my parents are still using iPhone 5's so apparently some are built for the long haul.

Never had a Droid die from anything other than my clumsiness. They were all a few years old.
              I quit buying I phone when I figured out after 6 or 8 updates the phone would be so slow it was worthless..
              I think apple does that on purpose to get you to buy a new phone..

Comment

I like iPhones but they seem boring to me compared to android. I like being able to change or customize the phone however I want. Usually android is way ahead of apple as far as new features, etc

Rick

Comment

It comes down to personal preferences in the end !! I was android for many years loved it and decided to switch to Apple back in 2016 and have never looked back , not saying one is superior then the other ...but I’m happy as ££€* with my Apple my number one go to is the voice commands to turn on flashlight,stock prices,set alarm,make calls all by just talking to it

Comment

iPhone, my 13 has 4 cameras and takes amazing pictures.

Comment

I think what happens is you get one or the other, and when you try to switch, they are so different, you fall back to what you know.

I have the iPhone and thought about going to Android, but I have Android on my Tablet. I don't do much with the tablet, but really wish someone would make a snap in module, to make it function like IOS

Comment

Apple all the way for me.

Comment

i hate Apple as a platform, but i have an iPhone because it is so simple. It is what i got used to, and it is a PIA to change and learn a new OS

Comment

S4, S7 and now S10
                            This S10 is the best I ever had so far and longer battery life than anything I've ever had. My next will be another Samsung. Maybe the A71 or possible S20 Ultra.
                            37 hours talk time

Comment

I've had both. Currently on a galaxy s10 and love it. Wife switched to Google pixel and Surface Pro tablet and both galaxy and pixel run laps around iPhone cameras.

Only thing she misses is imessage. Trying to switch apple makes it a pain in the behind to disconnect from iTunes account so all those old imessages won't know she switched.

Oh and I still have a headphone jack! [emoji6]

I would be happy if I never had to log into iTunes again! Only apples we use are kids ipads for school.

Comment

Originally posted by roughneck266 View Post
                                Have both, but honestly, I hate the Iphone. I will stick with my Samsung S10+.
                                Same here with the S10+, much more user friendly IMO. I still have an old Iphone to play my song collection every once in a blue moon.

Comment

Working...
                                X