X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm running 2 without issue

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
      To that, looks like I went backwards. I purposely put this one closer to a feeder because the SPYPOINT wasn’t giving me any detail trying to cover two feeders with one camera angle. I will move it back and see what happens next time I get out there.
      Spypoint link-

Tactacam-

The tactacam is taking and sending pics, but only one here or there compared to numerous with the other camera.
      We watched deer dance around in front of it with no pics being sent- said it had taken 54 at that point on the camera.
      Hopefully this is the wrong card issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Make sure it’s a 32g class 10 U3 card. This is the one I’m using and commonly recommended on the reveal Facebook page. SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB SDHC... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J5RHBQ4...p_mob_ap_share

Comment

Originally posted by texaspyro21 View Post
        Make sure it’s a 32g class 10 U3 card. This is the one I’m using and commonly recommended on the reveal Facebook page. SanDisk Extreme Pro 32GB SDHC... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01J5RHBQ4...p_mob_ap_share
        Thanks for the tip, Amazon is currently out of stock.
        Is it safe to order this supposedly same card off ebay or should I just buy on Amazon now and wait for it to come in?

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for SanDisk Extreme 32GB SD Class 10 SDHC Memory Card - SDSDXXG-032G-GN4IN at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

Comment

Probably less risk of a counterfeit card from a high rated seller on Ebay than from amazon.

Comment

Originally posted by texaspyro21 View Post
            Probably less risk of a counterfeit card from a high rated seller on Ebay than from amazon.
            10-4, done and thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X