No announcement yet.

August Updated Tropical Weather Forecast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm chasers.lol They've been doing this for decades. Some do it for the thrill and some do it for educational purposes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      Storm chasers.lol They've been doing this for decades. Some do it for the thrill and some do it for educational purposes.

Cards on the table I’d like to ride along once or twice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post

When I think storm chaser I think about the purpose built min-tanks with all kinds of special electronics etc not a diffuse in a rent car with an iPhone!

Comment

Anything out there that could be a problem for the central Texas coast this weekend?

I'm assuming with the cooler weather coming, that may curb some systems from getting to Texas?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            Anything out there that could be a problem for the central Texas coast this weekend?

I'm assuming with the cooler weather coming, that may curb some systems from getting to Texas?
            Nothing immanent from what I'm reading but I'm not expert at all. Once a couple fronts clear the coast, pattern change means statistically no storms should hit TX.

Comment

Just a quick update on Sunday morning to note the Christmas-tree like appearance of the National Hurricane Center’s Five-day tropical outlook. In the wake of Hurricane Laura this map may caus…

Comment

Have a trip booked for cancun next Tues-Friday that I am curious about now that we are almost inside a week...

Comment

Thank you for this.

Comment

Thank you, sir.

Comment

I sure hope Sept has less storms, with none making land fall on the Gulf Coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                        I sure hope Sept has less storms, with none making land fall on the Gulf Coast.
                        Right there with you, but I fear there will be one to hit the middle coast about September 14. Have a fishing trip planned.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                          Right there with you, but I fear there will be one to hit the middle coast about September 14. Have a fishing trip planned.
                          Shhhhhhhh

[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                            Your good to go, I don't have anything planned!

Good luck.

Comment

Johnny, ccbluewater, once again I would like to thank yall for all the reports and info. Yall do a great job.

Calvin

Comment

Thank you, sir.

You're welcomed.

Comment

Working...
                                X