Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sticker on mine was 73

Comment

I paid 65 and change for a 21 fx4 diesel lariat ultimate package in august .. sticker was 74k 21mpg running 80 on the hwy..

Comment

I ordered mine and received in September. 2020 7.3 FX4 Lariat Sport package and Lariat value package, added up fitter switches and SD floor mats. I ordered it without the moon roof, the special cruise control, trailer backup assist, and a few other things that I think add a lot of cost and benefits I don’t need. Out the door $60,000.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
          I thought that was a good price for right now.
          What did you end up paying?
          I didn't get the Lariat. I got the SXT package. Didn't need all those bells and whistles. Have had that stuff in the past and just more stuff to go wrong, and my leather ripped in the first 3 years.

I paid $47k out the door.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
            I ordered mine and received in September. 2020 7.3 FX4 Lariat Sport package and Lariat value package, added up fitter switches and SD floor mats. I ordered it without the moon roof, the special cruise control, trailer backup assist, and a few other things that I think add a lot of cost and benefits I don’t need. Out the door $60,000.
            That's nice looking truck, i got the same color.

Comment

Did anyone get the Pro comp 2.5" leveling kit and the dual stabilizer kit from the dealer?
              Want to know if the Pro Comp litk comes with the track bar relocation bracket?

Call Glen at Cutten Customs. He will take care of you. I wouldn’t buy any of that stuff from the dealer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks! I almost went with the black but change my mind at the last minute. Enjoy!

That's nice looking truck, i got the same color.

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                  I paid 65 and change for a 21 fx4 diesel lariat ultimate package in august .. sticker was 74k 21mpg running 80 on the hwy..
                  Wow, nice deal. And man it's easy to get up to 90+ without watching the speedometer. It wants to run.
                  My 1st F250 diesel .

Comment

NICE!! Yep that’s the truck that I want!!!!! Haven’t pulled the trigger yet, still looking

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                      NICE!! Yep that’s the truck that I want!!!!! Haven’t pulled the trigger yet, still looking

I would highly recommend you go online build the truck you want, leave off stuff you don’t care about. Then you will get a quote from a local dealer. Take that in writing to another dealer and tell them you want 3% under dealer invoice or you’ll take it to another dealer, and see what you can get. That’s exactly what I got and I got exactly the truck I wanted with money left over to do the mods I wanted.

Comment

I am still happy with the truck.. Can't believe i waited so long to They are starting to more in stock now!!
                        Prices should start to go back down. Like 58000 loaded for a F250 Lariat diesel 4x4 loaded Ultimate, before Covid...

Comment

I would highly recommend you go online build the truck you want, leave off stuff you don’t care about. Then you will get a quote from a local dealer. Take that in writing to another dealer and tell them you want 3% under dealer invoice or you’ll take it to another dealer, and see what you can get. That’s exactly what I got and I got exactly the truck I wanted with money left over to do the mods I wanted.
                          Thanks for info where did you get yours from?

Comment

I bought it from McRea Ford in Dickinson TX. I highly recommend them if they are convenient for you. I walked in and made this deal in no more than 15 minutes. This was the second truck I’ve bought from them.

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                            Thanks for info where did you get yours from?

Comment

Working...
                            X