See ya later TCU....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    OKST is going to lose the best coach they ever had or could have when this season is over. Stupid!

Comment

If they players don't like being there or the coach don't let the door hit you in the *** no matter what program and there are kids lined up wanting their jersey so go right ahead and walk on out......

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        Lose*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Aw hail. Messed that one up

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
          OKST is going to lose the best coach they ever had or could have when this season is over. Stupid!

What is Jimbo's buyout?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
            What is Jimbo's buyout?

One billion dollars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well, whale, wail...just when I was all geared up for a good pun thread it got corrected! Haha

Comment

He caved.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  What is Jimbo's buyout?
                  I wouldn't worry about it. Even you know better than that.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    He caved.

Unreal what is going on.

Comment

Kinda bad when a kid can’t get corrected and made into a better member of society. I hope the other players stand by their coach and as soon as it goes full contact this kid ends up getting his block torn off every chance someone gets.

Comment

These kids now think they can demand action or walkout nowadays just by saying their coach or school song is racist. The college AD and coaches need to end this crap now and show the players they are their on the schools dime and it can be taken away.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                          He caved.

He had to because every other coach and fan base out there will be using it against him. Which is screwed up and driving the sports world to the dumpster.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                            These kids now think they can demand action or walkout nowadays just by saying their coach or school song is racist. The college AD and coaches need to end this crap now and show the players they are their on the schools dime and it can be taken away.
                            Coaches and schools recruit kids who in many cases can’t tier their own shoes, can’t spell their own names and only got out of HS because the HS really wanted them gone. If you grab kids with talent but with out character you are asking for trouble. When Oklahoma state didn’t tell that punk kid to walk they set ****ed up. Now a kid who is their on the schools dime, who has not accomplished anything can dictate a grown mans career path........for wearing a shirt with a NEWS organizations logo.

Comment

The nation is still looking for one, just one person willing to stand up and say the truth. This stuff needs to stop right now if we are to have a country to call home.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                                He had to because every other coach and fan base out there will be using it against him. Which is screwed up and driving the sports world to the dumpster.
                                Agreed. What else was he going to do, double down and get fired?

Comment

Working...
                                X