Alligator, seven years of waiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
    Can’t believe people put in for a hunt when they don’t have the necessary equipment To do the hunt
    We did have a boat lined up before we put in for it but unfortunately the boat we had the guy got invited on a duck hunting trip just recently and I don’t blame him for taking the opportunity. Thanks for advocating for our situation though

Comment

Can’t believe people put in for a hunt when they don’t have the necessary equipment To do the hunt

Not sure why that matters as people do it all the time and stimulates the economy when they buy/rent equipment. I don’t own a sheep rifle but put in for those hunts all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didnt have one when I applied either. But when I got drawn I bought one so theres that
        Last edited by Quackerbox; 09-11-2020, 12:07 PM.

Comment

If he would have bought a gator boat 7 years ago when he started applying then he'd probably need a new gator boat by now anyway. lol...

Comment

Originally posted by bdavid1020 View Post
            Any of you guys that drawn JD Murphree want to make some extra $$$

Posted this earlier

HELP! Looking for a Small Boat w/motor to Rent for 2 days. A 13-16 ft boat aluminum is perfectly ok for the Sept 13-14.
            The boat that we had for this trip fell through. We are willing to rent one for the weekend or even possibly buy one if needed.
            Can be pick anywhere from Fort Worth all the way down to Port A.

Thanks in advance for your time!
            Looks like a day late but:

Comment

Working...
            X