Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2020 pga @tpc harding park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2020 pga @tpc harding park

The Committee is pleased to announce PGA Week is here.
    Get your teams ready.
    The tournament runs August 6-9.

I believe the field is set except for a possible addition of Anthony Fauci and Dr. Scarf. A heads up, this is being played in Pelosi and Feinstein’s backyard so hopefully the full mask rule is in effect. Maybe a paper bag.

RULES:

* Pick 6 players for your team. After the final round we will total your 4 best scores for the 4 rounds for your team’s score.

* Losers send Ol'Abe to the winner

* Team entry dead line **** Wednesday August 5, at 12 midnight.

* if you want to change a pick on your team.
    **** It must be (1 player named and added) for (1 player named and removed) by Wednesday midnight***
    note: If you have a player on your team who does not start the tournament then that player has really put the screws in you because he cannot be replaced.

* Playoff - Playoff rules to be announced and it will be some version of the RDM method. They are being tweaked by the IT Department and will be posted. The final rule will be a blind draw from the official hat so there will be only one winner.

* Rookies - If you have never played in one of our tournaments we welcome you to join us. The rules are straightforward and The Committee will help you through any questions. If seen in time we will also notify you if you have a mistake or ineligible player on your team. Pick your team early, adjust if needed and we will have a winner at the end of the tourney.

The field, or what is available from our SubCommittee the PGA Tour, will be posted later.

Good luck!
    The Committee

Be a virus see the world!

Just tried to open this and it appears to be subscription only. I don’t want to read it bad enough to subscribe to a S.F. Newspaper.
    Last edited by 18ncs; 08-03-2020, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
      The Committee is pleased to announce PGA Week is here.
      Get your teams ready.
      The tournament runs August 6-9.

I believe the field is set except for a possible addition of Anthony Fauci and Dr. Scarf. A heads up, this is being played in Pelosi and Feinstein’s backyard so hopefully the full mask rule is in effect. Maybe a paper bag.

RULES:

note: If you have a player on your team who does not start the tournament then that player has really put the screws in you because he cannot be replaced.
      Low score wins, right?
      If you pick a player that doesn't play, his score is 0, right?
      Seems that would lower a score!!!!

Seems there are more rules unseen.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
        Low score wins, right?
        If you pick a player that doesn't play, his score is 0, right?
        Seems that would lower a score!!!!

Seems there are more rules unseen.
        If a rule is presented which shows a “no show” as a stipulated round The Committee will take it under advisement...and then rule against it
        So I would not pick Eldrick if I were you

Comment

Subject to tweaking

1. ARNIE
          2. Justin Thomas
          3. Brooks Koepka
          4. Rory McElroy
          5. Bryson DeChambeau
          6. Phil Mickelson

TBH Matters
          Click image for larger version

Name:	69B28952-0665-479E-8F7B-FD7522168669.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	24625455

Comment

Looking forward to our first Major of the year!

Comment

Is it still a major if it happens in san fran?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Is it still a major if it happens in san fran?
                I guess it will either be a Major or a Major F -up! I am hoping watching this will bring me back like watching the 1992 NC game vs Zmismi did for me after 9-11. My older sister and I had both been in a funk after 8 treats of crappy football and obviously 9-11 just really got us deeper in. We decided to fix a little tailgate and watch it again and sure enough it helped. We still would not be back in the football mix for some time and it did not bring back those killed or affected by the terrorists but it seemed like there was going to be light at the end of the tunnel. I don’t think I have watched any sports since this started, many retailers are not letting their real estate reps go look at sites and it has been the devil to get in touch with anyone business wise during all of this. It has just sucked and I am ready to come out of it. Hopefully Sergio will win this one for you Moser!

Students moving back into dorms over here so maybe we’ll get some football too!

Comment

Keopka
                  DJ
                  JT
                  Wolfe (sp?)
                  Fowler
                  Tiger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll be the cart gal.

Comment

John Daly not playing in the PGA Championship! Dang, now I got to rethink my team captain pick! -Coach

Comment

Brooks
                        JT
                        Web Simpson
                        Daniel Berger
                        Xander
                        Michael Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                          I’ll be the cart gal.

Bring your neighbors with you.

Comment

It will be interesting to see how Tiger’s back holds up.

Let’s get some more teams!

Comment

I will be revisiting some of my picks. I think Tiger has a shot whenever he can lead up to a tournament with extended rest. A couple in a row or 3 in 4 or 5 weeks is too much for his back to handle.
                              Got a feeling Arn may not get a PGA this year. I just looked at my team and realized I’d just as soon have 3 on there fall dead and 1 that is!

Let’s get some teams in.

Comment

Working...
                              X