Panama city beach info?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panama city beach info?

So we had to cancel our Hawaii trip and are thinking of just going to Panama City area for a week in Oct and stay on the beach. Anybody know this area and have any info on where to stay on the beach? Looking at a place called Gulf Crest right now but any help would be great. Thanks

White sand..............

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
      White sand..............
      And lots of COVID-19. The only people I know that got it caught it in Florida. Lol. I would go, really pretty place.

Comment

Go west to Rosemary Beach and beyond. Panama City Beach not so bueno...

Comment

Armpit.

Comment

Our Hawaii trip got canceled too, twice, we just got back from PC beach. I can tell you, don’t rent a house from Sunspot realities. We usually go every year, and get a house on the sand. What specifically do you want to know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I agree with the comments above. Much nicer places to stay within 10-20 miles. Heck, I would take Fort Morgan or Orange Beach over PC any day. Rosemary Beach, Seaside etc. are great. 15 miles makes a huge difference!

Comment

How about the Destin area?

Comment

We just got back from Navarre and it was great, not many mask either felt like America. We also managed to come back rona free lol. We are looking at Rosemary Beach or maybe a little further west next year but don’t have any info yet.

Comment

Covid

Originally posted by Bassdeer View Post
                    So we had to cancel our Hawaii trip and are thinking of just going to Panama City area for a week in Oct and stay on the beach. Anybody know this area and have any info on where to stay on the beach? Looking at a place called Gulf Crest right now but any help would be great. Thanks
                    Off limits right now.

Comment

Sheraton panama city beach golf & spa resort is really nice

Comment

We just got back from Destin, it’s still packed, I like pcb as well. Just wash your hands and cover up when In close proximity to others. We went to eat for a late lunch usually to avoid the wait and the crowds! Everything is still open and running!

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                          Our Hawaii trip got canceled too, twice, we just got back from PC beach. I can tell you, don’t rent a house from Sunspot realities. We usually go every year, and get a house on the sand. What specifically do you want to know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Just never been to that area so any info is good, good info from you guy's so far. Thanks, will search around Rosemary Beach.

Comment

Like said before, plenty of better places on gulf coast to go. PCB and Destin are very crowded. Look at St. George Island if you aren't wanting commercialized and laid back. Get groceries before you go to the island though. Scallop season is open there.

Comment

Hunts oyster bar , the best baked oysters you will eat it is in Panama City not the beach but only about 4-5 miles away.

Comment

Working...
                              X