No announcement yet.

The NHL is Back!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember what I said about the top line....they scored 3 times last night.[emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Enjoyed the game one win over the used to be hated Avalanche.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

The Avalanche goalie and one of their top defensemen getting injured last night bodes well for the Stars.

Comment

Stars have a chance to go up 3 games to 0 tonight. They've looked like the better team in the series so far.

Comment

I'm in! I hope Dobby can hold up, it's gonna be a shootin gallery.

Comment

Well Dobby gave up a couple soft goals and then some misfortune in the 3rd. On to game 4. Should be a Good one.

Comment

That was a good game.

Comment

Looks like some players are trying to get the NHL to suspend games just like the NBA. I really hope they stand firm. https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nhl-p...blake-shooting

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                    Looks like some players are trying to get the NHL to suspend games just like the NBA. I really hope they stand firm. https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nhl-p...blake-shooting
                    I hope the keep playing the games. The NHL has a much different dynamic when it comes to their players and coaches. A vast majority of the league is from Canada and overseas. I dont feel like they have as much of a vested interest in the BLM movement like the players in the NBA. Not that they disagree with the movement, but it is just not something they have grown up with in their respective countries. They were not affected by the civil rights movement in the US while playing peewee and jrs hockey in other countries.

Comment

Yeah those two players can just leave the league, let the others play on. At least pick an actual act of police brutality to boycott not just every justified shooting that comes along.

Comment

Originally posted by quackerback View Post
                        Well Dobby gave up a couple soft goals and then some misfortune in the 3rd. On to game 4. Should be a Good one.
                        That sucked!

Refs blew a call on what should have been a penalty negating the winning goal. Dude should be suspended for trying to take out Miro's knee.

Comment

I'm glad the stars lost past night, this series has been a cake walk so far. They need to play good but have some struggles bc Vancouver and LV are good teams

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                            I'm glad the stars lost past night, this series has been a cake walk so far. They need to play good but have some struggles bc Vancouver and LV are good teams
                            Colorado is no slouch, I think they're every bit as good as Vancouver, not sure anyone can handle LV.

Comment

It would have been a closer series with Colorado if they didn't lose Grubauer and Johnson.

LV is deffiantly the best team in the nhl, but I was suprised how Vancouver bounced back un game two. I think that will be a good series that may come down to game 7. Dallas should beat Colorado in game 5

Comment

I think you are really under selling Colorado. They are a good team. Their goalie and defense are shaken but they can score. If they get secondary scoring like last night they are tough. McKinnon is better than anyone the stars have. As long as they get away with the picks they are for him he is really dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                                X