No announcement yet.

Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm working near Baltimore, MD and checked the local store. They don't have any Firearms of any type. The only ammo was for rifles or shotguns, and very little of that. I did find a Buck 375 pocket knife on clearance for $21.00, however it rang up for $7.00! I also picked up a multi-tool for$5.00 on clearance.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Beaumont Walmart no longer sells firearms and Port Arthur doesn't have them on sale. Of course neither answer phone calls so I had to battle going in to both of those places to find that out. In case any of you SETX guys were wondering.

Comment

I’d snatch up some Remington 700s. Not seeing any on sale in my area.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
          Athens has Savage Wood Stock 243 for $184 and 2 Mossy Oak Pink Camo 243 for $199. Checked the back and didn’t have anything else.
          I wonder if either of those pink rifles were youth models? I need a youth rifle for my daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Nova View Post
            I wonder if either of those pink rifles were youth models? I need a youth rifle for my daughter.
            I don’t think they were. I looked at the wood stock. Friend of mine purchased it. I’ll see if he remembers if they were youth or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Matteo View Post
              Morton Ranch and 99
              I went to that one yesterday and got the savage wood grain .270 combo and the savage 6.5

When I left, they still had a ruger 10/22 for $130 I believe and another savage for $124 but I'm not sure what caliber.

Comment

I would like a 6.5 if anyone comes across one.

Comment

I was able to get a Savage .223 XP camo combo with Scope and accutrigger for $199.00. They also had a .223 Axis for $124.00 in San Antonio

Comment

Originally posted by wlee15 View Post
                    I was able to get a Savage .223 XP camo combo with Scope and accutrigger for $199.00. They also had a .223 Axis for $124.00 in San Antonio
                    Where in SA?

Comment

El Campo has a rem 700 7 mag for $250. Nothing else marked down yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                        Where in SA?
                        281 and 1604

1515 N Loop 1604 E, San Antonio, TX 78232

Comment

Originally posted by wlee15 View Post

What u planning to go after with that .223 combo? Have you been able to shoot it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by gander View Post
                            Beaumont Walmart no longer sells firearms and Port Arthur doesn't have them on sale. Of course neither answer phone calls so I had to battle going in to both of those places to find that out. In case any of you SETX guys were wondering.
                            I might run up and check Lumberton. I would go to Vidor, but I got too many teeth and they won't let me in.

Comment

They have an axis 243 in Lumberton for 124.99

Comment

Will definitely keep an eye out, thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                                X