Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
    Who was in Columbus and got the 223 in front of my old man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That might have been my buddy. I know he walked away with 4 guns.

Comment

Got the Boyds Spike Camp stock in today. I will be replacing the plastic stock that came with the gun.

Comment

The Greenville Walmart is all sold out. I went by there yesterday.

Comment

Cleveland is full price

If anyone come across a youth .223 preferably left handed I’m interested.
          Last edited by Jaker; 08-15-2020, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Belton was all full price as well. Would love to find a 270,308 or 6.5 If anyone has any leads

Comment

Just picked up a 700 .223 for $80, they had a 308 that rang up at $400.

Comment

Shoots good enough I guess

Comment

If anyone wants to sell a youth 243 (or any 243). I’m trying to get a deer rifle for my daughters birthday and would love to have one....no luck anywhere I’ve been

Comment

If anyone wants to sell a 243 or 223 shoot me a PM
                    Austin to New Braunfels

Comment

Originally posted by Sethmac View Post
                      If anyone wants to sell a youth 243 (or any 243). I’m trying to get a deer rifle for my daughters birthday and would love to have one....no luck anywhere I’ve been
                      There’s still a Pink Camo youth 243 rifle/scope combo in a store near me. 184 I think is the current price.

Comment

Well Wal-Mart couldn't find my 6.5cm. I got the call that my rifle was ready for pickup after the three day delay was cleared. I was out of town and was told I had 30 days to go for it. Since Friday they had me back and fort, first excuse was the charging computer that is linked to the firearms system was not working and it took them three days to fix, second excuse yesterday was that the other server on the other computer was down. Today they had me waiting for over an hour and finally the manager came and told me that they were not able to find my rifle. I was not happy, and the manager knew right away. He offered a Savage Axis XP Camo that was listed at $397 for $124.00. I accepted the offer and will be selling the stock since I already have a Boyds for it.

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
                          Well Wal-Mart couldn't find my 6.5cm. I got the call that my rifle was ready for pickup after the three day delay was cleared. I was out of town and was told I had 30 days to go for it. Since Friday they had me back and fort, first excuse was the charging computer that is linked to the firearms system was not working and it took them three days to fix, second excuse yesterday was that the other server on the other computer was down. Today they had me waiting for over an hour and finally the manager came and told me that they were not able to find my rifle. I was not happy, and the manager knew right away. He offered a Savage Axis XP Camo that was listed at $397 for $124.00. I accepted the offer and will be selling the stock since I already have a Boyds for it.
                          I had a similar experience at the Walmart in San Marcus, BUT atleast they didn't sell the guns they promised me. I went on Friday, buying two guns and then the FBI system crashed for background check. They told me to com back Saturday. I did and the background check came back delayed. They said come back in 24 hours. Sunday I get ready to head to San Marcus from San Antonio, and told myself you better call first... Well luckily I did because still delayed. Called again on Monday.. Still delayed. Finally Yesterday (Tuesday) I call them and they said the background check went through. I get there that afternoon, no managers around to get the guns.... had to wait almost 2 hours before I got the guns purchased. But for $3.05 each gun (after rebate) I guess it was worth the hassle.

Whats the deal with delays.... every darn time I get delayed. I guess I will just have to get my CC to make it easier.

Comment

Originally posted by wlee15 View Post
                            I had a similar experience at the Walmart in San Marcus, BUT atleast they didn't sell the guns they promised me. I went on Friday, buying two guns and then the FBI system crashed for background check. They told me to com back Saturday. I did and the background check came back delayed. They said come back in 24 hours. Sunday I get ready to head to San Marcus from San Antonio, and told myself you better call first... Well luckily I did because still delayed. Called again on Monday.. Still delayed. Finally Yesterday (Tuesday) I call them and they said the background check went through. I get there that afternoon, no managers around to get the guns.... had to wait almost 2 hours before I got the guns purchased. But for $3.05 each gun (after rebate) I guess it was worth the hassle.

Whats the deal with delays.... every darn time I get delayed. I guess I will just have to get my CC to make it easier.

You made out like a bandit. Good things come to those that wait

Comment

Guys I have a new camo stock, weaver scope with ring and bases for a savage axis short action for sale in the classifieds is some one wants to upgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by RF76 View Post

I thought I had read that Walmart wasn’t going to release firearms to buyer’s until they got approvals even though the three day rule exists as part of their gun policies when they did away with the evil black guns. Glad they took care of you eventually.

Comment

Working...
                                X