Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
    Let me get my 223 barrel back from getting turned into an Ackley and there just might be a barreled action for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Shoot me a pm when the time comes

Comment

I did manage to find a wood stocked savage axis w scope in .223 in Bay City. I had to talk to the store manager to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
        How do these cheapo Rem 700's shoot? The few stores I've checked they've still been full price, one store dropped the price and was sold out. Not sure how they decide when they go on sale. I did have a friend of the family buy one of these in 7 mag that was piece of $#&*

I’ve got a 700 adl 30-06 and I couldn’t ask for it to do any better. Same with the 7mag adl I had. Both were sweet shooters. Just don’t have a hinged floorplate or detachable magazine

Comment

[QUOTE=JackRyan;15033507]On a whim this morning I went back to our local Walmart to check again after originally finding all rifles at original prices on my first two visits. Well, to my surprise the lady told me with no hesitation that yes some were on clearance and she proceeded to scan them for me. They didn't have many left but here's the kicker - the Savage in 270 rang up for $54!! And the Remington for $74! So, I told her I would take them both, then she told me their system was down... But I could put them both on hold and someone would call me when the system was back up. So, it's not a done deal yet but keeping my fingers crossed. If any of yall had stores where they weren't on clearance now is a good time to go back and check again!

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk[/QUOTE
          You ever get your guns?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
            The Savage axis are 50-60% off also.

Been keeping this one under wraps as all I have found are 223's so far but you let the cat out of the bag lol
            Thanks for sharing with fellow TBHers.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
              Thanks for sharing with fellow TBHers.
              Always willing to help!

Comment

Looking for a youth 243

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Passage View Post
                  Looking for a youth 243

They have a pink camo here at Leon Springs

Comment

I was able to pick up a Remington .270 and 7mm $54 each
                    I called my buddy in Austin. He went to San Marcos. He picked up 4 guns. Savage Axis for $70 each.
                    Then we learn Savage has a $50 dollar mail in rebate.

Comment

Originally posted by buzzbait View Post
                      I was able to pick up a Remington .270 and 7mm $54 each
                      I called my buddy in Austin. He went to San Marcos. He picked up 4 guns. Savage Axis for $70 each.
                      Then we learn Savage has a $50 dollar mail in rebate.

I believe i was right behind your buddy there in San Marcus. A friend of mine was in front of him and got 4 guns as well. I figured I was SOL but it turned out that they had 4 more available. I only needed 2 of the 4. So i got the FREE savage 30-06 and FREE 308. At $49.00 each with a $50 mail in rebate why wouldn't you!

There was another TBH’er behind me who also picked up one or two. If he reads this please PM me I may be interested in one of the rifles you mentioned you might be wanting to sell.

Comment

Who was in Columbus and got the 223 in front of my old man?

Comment

Holy crap just scored 4 770 for 54$ each. 308 and 270.

Comment

Kerrville sold out Tuesday, Uvalde and Fredericksburg are out as well

Comment

Brickseek says there is a rem 700 223 in stock but no one can seem to find it at the Katy wal mart by bass pro.

Comment

New braunsfels shows stock. But Richard cranium is to lazy to look in the back.

Comment

Working...
                                X