No announcement yet.

Fencing Pliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bright red handle pliers, I don’t know how many pair I’ve lost once the rubber colored grip falls off.

Comment

Originally posted by Triple 000 Buck View Post
      Bright red handle pliers, I don’t know how many pair I’ve lost once the rubber colored grip falls off.
      Yep, and have the groove i the nose for t-post clips. I can't remember who makes them, and I hate using them, but they are handy.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
        Yep, they make a good set of fencing pliers. Some of you folks way over complicate this animal carrying 3-4 tools when you can just throw one of these in your back pocket and do it all. Drive staples, pull staples, stretch wire, twist on the t post clips, cut wire, literally anything you need to do to that fence it will do. Now a good puller and gizmo of your choice to unroll it from the back of the atv or truck is nice to add, but 3 tools and done.
        Now days when i'm working on or building fence I am there with a UTV. While fence pliers are a do-it-all tool, I think it is quicker to grab a better tool, but that's just me. They are all laying in the same pile on the back of the UTV. I carry fence pliers when walking the fence stinging wire and then use crescent brand when needed.

Comment

Originally posted by BURTONboy View Post
          Thats a pretty nifty tool there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It dang sure is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Moore Maker! Keep your money in Texas!

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
              Yes. And get one of these. I also use a regular hammer for staples.

https://locknlube.com/products/the-o...as-fence-fixer
              That's a nifty fence stretcher. I will put that on my list. I really like the LockNLube grease gun attachment also.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
                That's a nifty fence stretcher. I will put that on my list. I really like the LockNLube grease gun attachment also.

I know nothing about the grease gun attachment but the fence fixer is an awesome tool. You can bring new life to a saggy fence very quickly!

Comment

Originally posted by CabezaBlanca View Post
                  I know nothing about the grease gun attachment but the fence fixer is an awesome tool. You can bring new life to a saggy fence very quickly!

The grease gun attachment is very handy as long as the zirks arent in a tight spot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

IRWIN VISE-GRIP Pliers, Fencing, 10-1/4-Inch

Comment

Get the Moore maker. Buy once, cry once. I like the bullnose saddle plier.

I get to...

Comment

I'm sure the OP has found some pliers by now.......

Oh well......They are not a do-all tool like the moore-makers or channel lock brands, but they are definetly a needed tool and make work easier. These really save your hands when putting in a full day.

The Knipex parallel jaw pliers make cutting Hi-Tensile wire a breeze. These high quality pliers really make fence building easy. They have a sure grip and don't require a large hand to operate them.

Last edited by Palmetto; 04-20-2021, 06:57 AM.

Comment

This is not exact answer BUT its a handy item

Dare 1703 Wire Strainer/Tightener

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                            Yep, and have the groove i the nose for t-post clips. I can't remember who makes them, and I hate using them, but they are handy.
                            Crescent makes the red handed ones with the split nose.

Comment

Channellock fence plier is among the best fencing tools that I’ve worked on. The plier tool has all the vital features to perform cabling and fencing tasks efficiently without any difficulty.

Comment

These are the best ones I have ever used. The mooremakers are good but rarely get used anymore. The only thing the ones that have the staple puller are good for.... is for pulling staples.

Sorry, It appears that what you are looking for is missing.  Let's hope it turns up just like your adjustable wrench!  But give it another go and click the BACK TO HOME button to start again.

They also make a larger version which are great when building new fence/adding new wire.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X