Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

And you have my digits too....

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
          And you have my digits too....
          Hey, how about them Astros...?[emoji15]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

We have had another great weekend. Limited on trout and drum Saturday morning by 8:15.

This morning was a little slower but we were still done with our trout by 9:15. Pretty solid fishing.

Most of our fish this weekend were on live shrimp under Coastal Corks fishing over shell in 3-4' of water. We did catch fish on topwaters and soft plastics too. Did good on Super Spook jr's of the white hot pink head variety and on pumpkinseed/chart tail Bass Assassins.

It should just keep on getting better and better until up in December.

Comment

Good stuff Glenn

Comment

Loftin and I will be back in Matagorda Nov 1 - 5. Bringing the kayaks this time.. should be fun

Comment

Originally posted by hully1029 View Post
                  Loftin and I will be back in Matagorda Nov 1 - 5. Bringing the kayaks this time.. should be fun
                  If you can't catch fish down here in November sell your kayaks and go buy some golf clubs because the fishing thing might not be for you. It should be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
                    If you can't catch fish down here in November sell your kayaks and go buy some golf clubs because the fishing thing might not be for you. It should be great.
                    popping corks and shrimp..

I'm going for numbers not size.. haha

Comment

You should be able to catch them on anything you like fishing with. Personally I wouldn't mess with live bait in a kayak. Too much crap to drag around. Travel light and keep it simple.

Comment

Headed to Venice, LA Oct. 28 assuming Delta didn’t change our plans. Hopefully I’ll have some red fish pics.

Comment

Headed to a tourney in POC next weekend, most still wet wading or do I need to pack light waders?

Comment

Headed to a tourney in POC next weekend, most still wet wading or do I need to pack light waders?

Would the jetties be any good? Or would the bays be better?

Comment

Congrats Glenn!

Comment

Water was Ok Weds,but it would be a little cool that 1st dip. We had waders on ,but later in the day they got warm.

Comment

Working...
                                X