No announcement yet.

2020 Saltwater Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a trip or two left in me before I go full swole neck mode...

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

You mean before it gets to cold for you. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You sho right

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
          You mean before it gets to cold for you. [emoji6]

Water was sure taking that breath away this last week...

Comment

X 2!

Comment

Matagorda surf Saturday
              Attached Files

Comment

Be a bit nipply out there wading wet this morning! Water would feel warmer than the air, but sure make for a chilly boat ride after the wade!!

Comment

That's quite the variety there jsc.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                    That's quite the variety there jsc.
                    Thanks, I try to keep it well rounded

Comment

Fished the ULM Saturday - flats around Deadman's Hole and both sides of the Powerlines. Drifting .7ft to 2.5ft - sandholes with swimbaits (Drifter) and I (gold spoon).....I caught 10 with Drifter at 3. 20" to 27" slots....ran in with a two man limit. All fish, we watched them chase and hook-up, water was absolutely gin clear and about a foot above normal tide. I boxed three specks that went after rod two's topwater in chrome/blue. Winds came up hard Saturday night - tried to gig a few flatties but couldn't find a single fish on sand bordering channel edges.

Going every weekend till it turns into Pompano in the surf time.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                        Fished the ULM Saturday - flats around Deadman's Hole and both sides of the Powerlines. Drifting .7ft to 2.5ft - sandholes with swimbaits (Drifter) and I (gold spoon).....I caught 10 with Drifter at 3. 20" to 27" slots....ran in with a two man limit. All fish, we watched them chase and hook-up, water was absolutely gin clear and about a foot above normal tide. I boxed three specks that went after rod two's topwater in chrome/blue. Winds came up hard Saturday night - tried to gig a few flatties but couldn't find a single fish on sand bordering channel edges.

Going every weekend till it turns into Pompano in the surf time.
                        Love the flats around deadmans and the water clarity is always awesome! Not much is better than seeing a good red hump up behind your spoon and chase it down! Congrats!

Go check the packery jetties if its not to rough...you will be pleasantly surprised with whats out there right now!

Comment

Welp, we had a good day. Ole Mexico put a clinic on early. Fargus and I almost caught up at the end.

Good times once again. Thanks for the invite Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                            Welp, we had a good day. Ole Mexico put a clinic on early. Fargus and I almost caught up at the end.

Congrats guys! Great trip. Had a couple myself today. Not near as pretty as y'alls!! LOL!

Comment

Yall done good! Nice mess of fish!

Comment

Dang boys!

Comment

Working...
                                X