Clear All

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post

Easy limit by lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bam! Nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
      Very nice. What did the guy in the background have on the line?
      About a 4 pound hard head! That’s my son.

Added 9 more reds and a couple trout this morning. It’s about to be on fire in the surf!

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post

Added 9 more reds and a couple trout this morning. It’s about to be on fire in the surf!
        Hahaha nice. Fun times

Comment

Originally posted by bearintex View Post

Dang! Gonna have to convince the wife to make a trip that way. Hopefully the hurricanes don’t bring to much trash up.

Comment

We can’t thank Capt. Glenn enough for making Brooks’ first trip to the bay a success! It was a grind, but steady and Brooks hasn’t stopped talking about how much fun it was! We made memories that we will never forget, and Brooks made a new fishing buddy (Capt. Glenn) Ha!

On top of it, my BIL (be12hunt) stuck a 25.5” and a 26.5” trough back to back on a plum/chart assassin. Then followed it up with a 23” a few minutes later.

It was a great day that we will never forget! Thank you again Capt!

Comment

2020 Saltwater Thread Part II

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
              We can’t thank Capt. Glenn enough for making Brooks’ first trip to the bay a success! It was a grind, but steady and Brooks hasn’t stopped talking about how much fun it was! We made memories that we will never forget, and Brooks made a new fishing buddy (Capt. Glenn) Ha!

On top of it, my BIL (be12hunt) stuck a 25.5” and a 26.5” trough back to back on a plum/chart assassin. Then followed it up with a 23” a few minutes later.

It was a great day that we will never forget! Thank you again Capt!

Mike texted me the pics earlier. Congrats! We’re going with Glenn again in a couple weeks, taking my daughter for the first time. She’s almost 5.

Comment

Heck of a trip castandblast!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  Mike texted me the pics earlier. Congrats! We’re going with Glenn again in a couple weeks, taking my daughter for the first time. She’s almost 5.

Man, she is going to have a blast! Mike said you had fished with Capt. Glenn before. He is as good as the come. We will be using him a few times a year for sure.

Good luck and I’m looking forward to the pics!!

Comment

Man those pictures are GOLD!

Comment

I love that last pic. That's how I feel sometimes haha. Job well done.

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                        Man, she is going to have a blast! Mike said you had fished with Capt. Glenn before. He is as good as the come. We will be using him a few times a year for sure.

Good luck and I’m looking forward to the pics!!
                        I really like fishing with Glenn. He takes care of everybody and I can just relax. Lol. So much better than me taking everybody and worrying about catching, running the boat, etc. he’s a really good guy too. Always have a good time, even if things are slow.

Comment

One of these days I'll see if I can pay Glenn to teach me how to fish.

Comment

I have enough trout and flounder to last me through deer season, so I shifted gears the last few weeks.

Comment

^That's my style right there. Last weekend I couldn't find any males.

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post

Easy limit by lunch.

Way to go my man!! You have been on them this summer!! Port A area?

Comment

Working...
                                X