2020 Saltwater Thread Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leemo,

I was reading an article on oyster farming and saw that you were going to be taking the plunge into it. Pretty cool stuff.

Comment

Fished Wednesday morning when I got off work. Got in the water at about 730. Out by 930. Fished thigh to waist deep, sand and rock mix. Caught about 15 total but only 4 were keepers.

Fished this morning At the same location, but got in the water at about 645. Out at 845. Only caught 7 fish, but 5 kept. Lost 1 early on that would have kept. Bite died around 8. Had planned on getting in the water at 6, not waking up. Didn’t turn out to bad though.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
        Fished Wednesday morning when I got off work. Got in the water at about 730. Out by 930. Fished thigh to waist deep, sand and rock mix. Caught about 15 total but only 4 were keepers.

Fished this morning At the same location, but got in the water at about 645. Out at 845. Only caught 7 fish, but 5 kept. Lost 1 early on that would have kept. Bite died around 8. Had planned on getting in the water at 6, not waking up. Didn’t turn out to bad though.
        Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
          I absolutely destroyed, not too often I say destroyed... but I caught redfish until I was done with them. I eased into a low tide back lake I haven't fished in a few years...caught 20 plus reds, 15 plus were slot.

I finally walked away... unreal...

Ended up catching about 15 trout too, of course only a couple of those strung. Unbelievable day on the water...
          awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
            Thank ya gents! I thought about doing a stringer pic with all those reds... [emoji14]

Hi Josh...
            Zinger!!!!

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              Leemo,

I was reading an article on oyster farming and saw that you were going to be taking the plunge into it. Pretty cool stuff.
              Yes sir
              “We” have been working with TP&W and CCA for four years on the making of this endeavor.... TPW finally caved in and gave “us” what we need to make this successful. I’m the President of Mid Coast Shellfish Growers Association , if you are interested , or want more info???

Lbknezek@live.com

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                Yes sir
                “We” have been working with TP&W and CCA for four years on the making of this endeavor.... TPW finally caved in and gave “us” what we need to make this successful. I’m the President of Mid Coast Shellfish Growers Association , if you are interested , or want more info???

Lbknezek@live.com
                Really Hoping this works out for Y'all!!

Comment

Headed coastal with the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yes sir

Lbknezek@live.com
                    Super cool! Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post

Have Fun, Good Luck & Be Safe Justin!!

Comment

Headed out with a buddy and our sons down to Galveston Bay. Will launch off the dike and hit some spots around there and out to the jettys. Hoping for a good day, haven't hit the salt in a good bit, been missing it! Starting off with live shrimp under corks and then will drop to the bottom as it gets hot around the ship wreck and jettys.

Comment

Yes sir

Lbknezek@live.com
                          I’ll shoot you an email.

Comment

When you heading back? I’ll be at the deer lease for a couple days but surf is looking possible for Monday/Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                              When you heading back? I’ll be at the deer lease for a couple days but surf is looking possible for Monday/Tuesday.
                              Same here, headed to ranch,but will be watching for Mon & Tues.

Comment

Nice! I’m jealous. Think about me while I’m flipping rent houses for incoming students. [emoji52]

Comment

Working...
                                X