Magnolia TX Utilities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnolia TX Utilities

My wife and I close on our house in Magnolia (off Nichols Sawmill) in a week. We are looking at scheduling utilities.

Currently we are using TXU for electric here in Lufkin but their kWh charge is higher down there. We have seen some other providers and looking for recommendations.

Also, trash pick up. Any recommendations? We will be cleaning out some underbrush and need someone that will also pick up those.

For Internet we will be using AT&T since we have fiber and they are the main fiber provider I have seen.

Bring on the suggestions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We just swapped to Texas Pride for trash from Residential Services after I fired WCA for being to stupid and lazy.

Tx Pride will pick up 2x a week and do heavy haul for 20 bucks less a quarter than residential and nearly 50 less than WCA who both did one day a week.

Our internet is also ATT and we change electric providers so often I cant remember who we have.

And welcome neighbor Im off Nicholas sawmill as well

Comment

not sure where you are off of Nichols Sawmill but you may be in San Bernard electric Coop. If so that will be your only choice. I was happy with them.

Comment

Just signed up with direct energy. Just do power to choose for your electricity. Water and gas we don't get many options. We are Aqua for water- not great but water comes out of the tap so here we are. Currently use Santek but might be going to Texas Pride based on the above next quarter for trash. Welcome neighbor.

Comment

For energy i use Energy Ogre. They are a broker and shop the best rate every year, so it will change quite a bit, but the price is always good.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
            Just signed up with direct energy. Just do power to choose for your electricity. Water and gas we don't get many options. We are Aqua for water- not great but water comes out of the tap so here we are. Currently use Santek but might be going to Texas Pride based on the above next quarter for trash. Welcome neighbor.

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
            We just swapped to Texas Pride for trash from Residential Services after I fired WCA for being to stupid and lazy.

Tx Pride will pick up 2x a week and do heavy haul for 20 bucks less a quarter than residential and nearly 50 less than WCA who both did one day a week.

Our internet is also ATT and we change electric providers so often I cant remember who we have.

And welcome neighbor Im off Nicholas sawmill as well

Without giving my physical address we will be in Clear Creek Forest. I will check into Texas pride

Comment

I am off NSM and Meadowsweet

ATT for high speed internet
              Texas Pride for trash
              Well for water
              Conroe welding for propane
              I shop my electric every year

Welcome

Comment

Originally posted by canny View Post
                Without giving my physical address we will be in Clear Creek Forest. I will check into Texas pride

I'm in the same area and have San Bernard co op. It the only choice if you are in there service area. Been very happy with them.

Comment

I got half a dozen compadres in clear creek. And there are 2 or 3 guys here in that hood.

And we have direct energy now and also use power to choose

Comment

Just hope you are in San Jacinto water area. Our water bill rivals our electric in the summer.

Comment

I am moving to the area in August, 1488 and Old Hockley area. Sounds like a get together is in order

Comment

ATT for high speed internet
                        Texas Pride for trash
                        Well for water
                        Conroe welding for propane
                        I shop my electric every year

Comment

That’s a great neighborhood! I want to move there eventually! Best friend has a house off of Camwood over there. If you have kids Halloween is a hoot. Everyone drives around in rangers with trailers hooked up and the kids go door to door that way. It’s a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by marshhunter View Post
                            That’s a great neighborhood! I want to move there eventually! Best friend has a house off of Camwood over there. If you have kids Halloween is a hoot. Everyone drives around in rangers with trailers hooked up and the kids go door to door that way. It’s a good time.

That’s awesome, my kiddo loves Halloween

Comment

Magnolia TX Utilities

Double post

Comment

Working...
                              X