Yes I do

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
      Chingao....

Lol. Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
        Chingao....

No joke Mason! OP I’ve lived in San Antonio just about my whole life, the north side is the place to be I wouldn’t live anywhere else. Although the girlfriend is trying to convince me to move to New Braunfels.

Comment

Originally posted by Raider Power View Post
          No joke Mason! OP I’ve lived in San Antonio just about my whole life, the north side is the place to be I wouldn’t live anywhere else. Although the girlfriend is trying to convince me to move to New Braunfels.
          NB is the spot. Well, it's not as cool as Wimberley but for a town on a major interstate it is hard to beat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
            Same in every city over 50,000 people......move to the areas where it’s peaceful, those thugs can’t afford it and they can’t get past the guarded gates.
            Thus the reason I live in one of the places I mentioned lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
              NB is the spot. Well, it's not as cool as Wimberley but for a town on a major interstate it is hard to beat.

Tons of liberals from CA are moving in and changing the town.

Comment

Originally posted by joel45acp View Post
                Tons of liberals from CA are moving in and changing the town.
                This is the dang truth!! In our neighborhood, these liberal idiots move in from progressive garbage dumps, because the local and state gooberments have taxed them to oblivion. The funny part, they try and vote the same way here, then wonder why we want them gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  I prefer SA over Austin, DFW and definitely craphole Houston. New Braunfels over to Stone Oak is awesome.
                  Wimberly is about as good as it gets, too!!

Comment

Y'all are right. I'm looking towards Llano.

Comment

I've been in Bulverde for 9 years. We love it.

Comment

Originally posted by BOWTIE DRYVA View Post
                        The land is pricey all over compared to the piney woods where I grew up. I have heard mixed reviews about Floresville. How is it there?
                        I live between Floresville and LaVernia. Has a Floresville address and we do most of our shopping in Floresville because there is little traffic and few people there. We love where we live, quiet, peaceful, tons of critters and trees. I bowhunt behind the house. My wife complained about working in SA just because of the traffic during rush hour but she just got let go at UTSA so no more of that for now. The problem with any city is there are other people you have to deal with. The good thing about any city is there are plenty of good people you get to deal with. It is what you make of it, as is life.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                          I live between Floresville and LaVernia. Has a Floresville address and we do most of our shopping in Floresville because there is little traffic and few people there. We love where we live, quiet, peaceful, tons of critters and trees. I bowhunt behind the house. My wife complained about working in SA just because of the traffic during rush hour but she just got let go at UTSA so no more of that for now. The problem with any city is there are other people you have to deal with. The good thing about any city is there are plenty of good people you get to deal with. It is what you make of it, as is life.
                          Sssssssssssshhh! Now you did it!

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post
                            I've been in Bulverde for 9 years. We love it.
                            Neighbor!!

Comment

Just North of Bergheim here for 1 yr since relocating from Houston. Love it up here.

Comment

Lived in S.A. for 27 years and don't see myself moving anytime soon

Comment

Working...
                                X