Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

The New Ford Bronco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting some service done on my truck at the dealer yesterday. They had a Bronco in the showroom and a couple asked about buying one. Sales guy said if you order one today you will likely get it by 2023-2024.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
      Getting some service done on my truck at the dealer yesterday. They had a Bronco in the showroom and a couple asked about buying one. Sales guy said if you order one today you will likely get it by 2023-2024.
      Are they talking about a bronco or and F250?

JK

Got to get some chips installed

Comment

Originally posted by tigerscowboy View Post
        Understood and valid. Maintaining demand is different.

The PT Cruiser was once in demand as well.
        Demand versus the price is going to hurt them. Ford is hemorrhaging money. Alot of people reserved, I checked the list, no place in texas is honoring the reserve price that I saw listed. Cant promise a 24k-40k bronco that then goes out for an extra 20k. I'm sure folks will buy them, but I dont see them knocking off the jeep cult at all.

Comment

I was going to get in line for one, but then figured they would sell over msrp. I’ll keep my land cruiser and maybe get one down the road

Comment

They seem to be having some issues with “hard tops”.
            Attached Files

Comment

I am wondering about the new Ford Maverick pickup for 2022. Supposed to be built on the Bronco chassis. They were supposed to hit the market with a price point 29,999.99 and up.

Comment

Originally posted by ladrones View Post
                They seem to be having some issues with “hard tops”.
                Tell em to mail the hard top to your house, you will take the rest of it now!

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                  I am wondering about the new Ford Maverick pickup for 2022. Supposed to be built on the Bronco chassis. They were supposed to hit the market with a price point 29,999.99 and up.
                  If bronco is any indication, its gonna become a 40k truck on dealer lots.

Comment

We are selling ours at sticker here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hooverfb View Post
                      Demand versus the price is going to hurt them. Ford is hemorrhaging money. Alot of people reserved, I checked the list, no place in texas is honoring the reserve price that I saw listed. Cant promise a 24k-40k bronco that then goes out for an extra 20k. I'm sure folks will buy them, but I dont see them knocking off the jeep cult at all.

The major advantages of the Bronco over the jeep is that you can drive it at highway speeds and not feel like you are going to die. Also they are bigger inside and the ability to disconnect the sway bar even while in a bind is cool. Also the Bronco can lock the front diff without locking the rear, jeep can’t do that.

Comment

Originally posted by dharris View Post
                        The major advantages of the Bronco over the jeep is that you can drive it at highway speeds and not feel like you are going to die.

Since when has Ford mastered this?

Comment

I saw a bronco yesterday. Is there a mini version because this one was small?

Comment

Originally posted by c3products20 View Post
                            I saw a bronco yesterday. Is there a mini version because this one was small?
                            Yes.

1. Ford Bronco Sport - smaller
                            2. Ford Bronco

Google provides loads of information on both.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Since when has Ford mastered this?

Agreed not a single manufacturer.has mastered anything. LMFAO 🤣

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                                Yes.

1. Ford Bronco Sport - smaller
                                2. Ford Bronco

Google provides loads of information on both.
                                It was sooo ugly! My wife was like what is that!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X