Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like the Sig 365XL

Comment

Find what fits you and your carry style that holds the most ammo and buy that

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Cw9 is a solid and affordable carry gun.

Comment

Sig P365 XL or Glock 43x/48

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

9mm, any one of the major manufacturers. Personally I’m a Glock fan, they did it right first and everyone else has been trying to out Glock the Glock since. Go to a range and rent a bunch of them before you buy. Remember the larger the pistol the easier to shoot harder to conceal, vice versa for a smaller one. Lastly I’d suggest getting some professional training, it’s the most overlooked aspect of CC.

Comment

If you plan on carrying, id suggest a single stack 9mm depending on your body type....im tall and slim and find it difficult to conceal a double stack mag pistol in summer time....id look at a Springfield xds, m&p sheild or kahr cw9

Comment

I have a Kahr CW9 and just added a Hellcat.

I like the larger size of both compared to the Sig365

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Glock 19 or 26 both stupid accurate.

Comment

9mm
                    Home protection: Glock 19
                    Cc: Glock 43x, sig365, s&w shield

Comment

Originally posted by MUZZYSLINGR View Post
                      Nothing fancy you say? Get a used Glock 22.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      I think a G22 is a bit much for a first time ltc person, bit this is the best deal i have seen, if you don't mind police turn ins. Check back to see when they are back in stock. I got one last summer. I would call and see if and when they are expected.

Comment

Just get something that is accurate. Sig, S&W or CZ
                        Scroll down this article list. Glock is DFL at the very bottom for accuracy.
                        What is your ultimate shooting range pistol? “This pistol is really accurate,” we hear stated. “A tack driver for sure,” someone will say. Or, perhaps, we’ll hear that a pistol has poor accuracy. Despite these subjective claims, we rarely see actual numerical data to back them up. On the opposite side, we’ll also hear attempts … Read More …

Comment

? about waht caliber on pistols.

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          Just get something that is accurate. Sig, S&W or CZ
                          Scroll down this article list. Glock is DFL at the very bottom for accuracy.
                          https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...-pistols-part/

Yeah, Glocks are far from the most accurate gun when shot from a vice or rest, but the average shooter is never going to be able to tell a difference in real life shooting positions. It’s also hard to dispute that glocks are dead-nuts reliable.

With that being said, Pistol’s are are just like shotguns in that they are all about personal preference and how they fit your hand/body. One person might shoot one brand of pistol great, but not be able to hit the broad side of a barn with another. Your best bet is to go to a range where you can rent multiple guns and pick out which one you can shoot the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They have pretty much said all the best CC guns on the market right now.

Comment

If local gun ranges rents guns, go there and try out all you can. If you buy a pistol you don’t like shooting then you probably won’t shoot/practice much which is a bad thing imo.

Concerning CC, a lot depends on the holster and that’s a whole different story. Believe there have been quite a few threads on that subject.

Comment

May be limited to what is available.....

Comment

Working...
                                X