Covid Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covid Testing

My friends (4) thought they may have been exposed so they went to get tested. They went to a testing place, signed in and waited. After three hours, they gave up and went home. The next day they all got a call saying they had tested positive which was funny since they were never tested.

Can this be right? Are folks monkeying with test results to show more positives? I've even heard that once you test positive, every retest you do counts as a unique test so more positives.

Anyone else have first hand knowledge of testing irregularities?

Imagine that

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

I have heard this 3 different times. Funny and probably true at some point. I also heard the test kits tested positive and a melon tested positive... who knows whats true anymore. Dont trust politicians, internet stories or politicians....

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
        I have heard this 3 different times. Funny and probably true at some point. I also heard the test kits tested positive and a melon tested positive... who knows whats true anymore. Dont trust politicians, internet stories or politicians....

I’ve heard that story too and saw a Tik Tok with the same thing.

Not sure on it being true or not but regarding a melon testing positive. Pathophysiology studies show Inanimate objects can contain the virus on their surface for up to 6 hours. Including surfaces in your home, like countertops and curtains.

Don’t trust politicians or stories but you can believe science.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If this is true.....
          1) File a police report (fraud) I think
          2) contact county health department
          3)Contact governor's office for direction
          4) Chalk it up to liberals as most conservatives do and do nothing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Happened down here too...wife showed me multiple folks of this happening to on FB.

I got a text from a Dr in Harlingen saying I tested positive & have no intention of letting anyone test me...sherriff put up a notice today if you get a summons to self quarantine & are seen in public, you will face jail & fines.

So, let the criminals out of jail due to covid & put positive covid folks behind bars...brilliant.

Comment

I’ve heard that story too and saw a Tik Tok with the same thing.

Not sure on it being true or not but regarding a melon testing positive. Pathophysiology studies show Inanimate objects can contain the virus on their surface for up to 6 hours. Including surfaces in your home, like countertops and curtains.

Don’t trust politicians or stories but you can believe science.
              I respect that you use words Ive never heard of. I dont believe alot of science I've ever seen. I trust my common sense. I respect your opinion on this, but I dont trust anything Ive ever seen or read on it. I usually enjoy your posts and the fun nature you seem to have, I dont enjoy anything about science. I've been around too much science and chemicals to believe scientists

Comment

I think you are better off not testing
                If you get it then take care of yourself
                This is all gotten so crazy and now we know there are out of control people in authority positions that are literally trying to track you down if you are positive
                The irony is that all it will do is force fewer people to get tested or at the least let anyone know they are or have been positive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Calrob View Post
                  I respect that you use words Ive never heard of. I dont believe alot of science I've ever seen. I trust my common sense. I respect your opinion on this, but I dont trust anything Ive ever seen or read on it. I usually enjoy your posts and the fun nature you seem to have, I dont enjoy anything about science. I've been around too much science and chemicals to believe scientists

I was just required to take a class on it for work on how it affects the body so we know how to treat it or how it does / doesn’t affect us when we use correct PPE.
                  I wasn’t trying to jab at you. So I apologize for that.
                  I’m certainly not a liberal, don’t watch much news, and don’t believe most of the statistics. But I do see that people are sick and it’s killing more than the average flu.

Comment

Never took it as a jab. I respect your work and what you have to do and see on a daily basis. I've seen enough to not buy in to this whole deal.

Comment

Originally posted by NannySlayer View Post
                      I was just required to take a class on it for work on how it affects the body so we know how to treat it or how it does / doesn’t affect us when we use correct PPE.
                      I wasn’t trying to jab at you. So I apologize for that.
                      I’m certainly not a liberal, don’t watch much news, and don’t believe most of the statistics. But I do see that people are sick and it’s killing more than the average flu.

Honest question.
                      In years past, if someone had the flu and died of a heart condition, what was recorded as cause of death.
                      Today. If someone has Covid and dies of a heart condition, what is recorded as cause of death?

Comment

This is the third time today I heard the exact same story! We must all know the same people��

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                          Honest question.
                          In years past, if someone had the flu and died of a heart condition, what was recorded as cause of death.
                          Today. If someone has Covid and dies of a heart condition, what is recorded as cause of death?
                          My mother in law died of the virus, on June 29. She was elderly, and had other ailments that COULD have been fatal to her, given time. She got the virus, displayed all the symptoms of it, and passed away after fighting it for two weeks. So it doesn't make much difference what else she had, the Covid 19 virus basically smothered her, couldn't keep her oxygen levels up.

Comment

Originally posted by DedDuk View Post
                            Honest question.

I don’t work as a medical examiner but I just did a public search on the Tarrant County MEs website for all the deaths in the past 2 months. COVID related death is not an option to select in the “Cause of Death” drop down list. Multiple deceased cause of death are listed as trauma or medical, heart disease, diabetic... etc. There are also some pending. But not a single 1 says COVID. So I’m not sure where you’re getting your cause of death information.

Here are 2 screen shots I took to show you cause of deaths being used on different cases.

The names of the deceased were blacked out by me in respect of them and their families.

Comment

First time I heard this it was only 2 people.

Comment

Working...
                              X