Looking to rehome cute adorable pet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to rehome cute adorable pet

I am unable to care for my pet anymore, needs a new home. I don't have time to feed it anymore, I think he wants to eat.
    Very quiet pet, but does not like to be stepped on or kicked. I am going to guess, I have about 10 of his siblings around somewhere, that also need new homes, along with his parents, and cousins.
    Last edited by RifleBowPistol; 07-22-2020, 07:54 PM.

Wish you were closer.

Comment

Dang! I just got one last week! Good luck

Comment

Skin allergies, sorry

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
          Dang! I just got one last week! Good luck
          Second one I have killed in the yard, this summer. Got this one, while walking around the house, tonight.

I have never seen one in my life, in the wild, till we moved to where we are now. Since last summer I have now seen four, killed three. The big one got away. The other one I killed a while back, looked like it and this one were probably siblings.

Where I grew up, I would kill water moccasins almost every night and then some during the day. Our dogs would find them in the yard almost every night and bark, till I got there.

Comment

He don’t look dead enough for me yet.

Comment

Too tough to train for my liking

Comment

If you can line up TBH EXPRESS I will take him

Comment

It looks a lot like the ones I have. Possibly the same bloodline. Good luck.

Comment

New Pet for ANTIFA person or the other group. That would be kind of you to give them every one you find.

Comment

will you ship?

Comment

Will it make a good blood tracker?

Comment

Seconds if that guy backs out.

Comment

Your rat population is going to EXPLODE if you get rid of that poor thing...

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                              Second one I have killed in the yard, this summer. Got this one, while walking around the house, tonight.

I have never seen one in my life, in the wild, till we moved to where we are now. Since last summer I have now seen four, killed three. The big one got away. The other one I killed a while back, looked like it and this one were probably siblings.

Where I grew up, I would kill water moccasins almost every night and then some during the day. Our dogs would find them in the yard almost every night and bark, till I got there.

I usually find at least two a night this time of year if I stay out late enough. My dog points them out like a quail. This is probably the biggest Copperhead I’ve killed.

I bet I’ve killed 40+ this year so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X