X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very nice!!

Comment

Originally posted by mmlreiner View Post
      I’ve run out of forms to use after using this one lol. I’ll have to start being more creative I suppose. What do y’all think? Here he is before hanging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Ahh, the cooler pedestal mount. Heard about them but never saw one before. Not sure if I like it.

Looks awesome on the wall!

Comment

Thanks y’all. I’ve now got 4 on the wall and unless one of my absolute studs walks out, I don’t plan to shoot anymore anytime soon. I may attempt a huge velvet buck one of these days.....but I won’t chase after one. He will have to walk out and say “shoot me”. All the other bucks needing to be shot will go to you guys who’s numbers I have saved over to years. [emoji6]

You never know who I’ll call lol.

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Very nice! I must have missed the one on the whiskey barrel do you have a pic of it?

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
              Very nice! I must have missed the one on the whiskey barrel do you have a pic of it?

Comment

That’s when I first put him on it. Now it has LED lighting around the rim and inside, there’s a square cut out and the inside is where we keep the throw blankets in for the living room.

Comment

Thanks I like that A LOT! Might just have to use that idea one day.

Those are some nice Axis, you've done well!

Comment

Here’s a current picture with the lights on.

Comment

The barrel was purchased locally for like $100 and I went online to a taxi store and bought some cactus and grasses. Bought a little strip LED light off amazon for like $10 and picked some rocks from the river. Glued it all on the top and vuala, a cool “functional” piece of furniture for the living room.

Comment

The barrel was purchased locally for like $100 and I went online to a taxi store and bought some cactus and grasses. Bought a little strip LED light off amazon for like $10 and picked some rocks from the river. Glued it all on the top and vuala, a cool “functional” piece of furniture for the living room.

That's pretty cool! I've got a nice whitetail on a pedestal sitting on a cabinet I built. I'm thinking he might be finding a new home on something similar to yours. Thanks for the idea!

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

I wish I killed enough trophy axis to run out of manikins to choose from! lol

Comment

Here’s a current picture with the lights on.

That right there is BA!! I was thinking on doing a whiskey barrel mount of some sort. Now I am definitely doing one.

Comment

Very nice

Comment

Working...
                                X