No announcement yet.

Formula 1 Austrian Grand Prix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't followed F1 for very long but I've enjoyed this season more than nascar this year, that track today is almost an oval.

Comment

Congrats to Sergio “Checo” Perez on his first win yesterday.

George Russell also drove an amazing race. It’s a shame there was the “tire debacle” at MB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by F1addict View Post
        Congrats to Sergio “Checo” Perez on his first win yesterday.

George Russell also drove an amazing race. It’s a shame there was the “tire debacle” at MB.

I know! That was totally out of character for them.[emoji2962] LeClerc and Verstappen both out in lap 1 literally changed EVERYTHING! I was watching live updates while hunting and could not believe the F1 app. [emoji3166] Just crazy from the start. I predict Bottas won't make it to mid-season next year. I also think Albon just lost his seat to Perez......I like him but just not pushing like Red Bull needs. I was hoping Gasly would have been in Top 5 but he never got going.[emoji15]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Too much risk of infecting team members, mechanics, etc. before and after the race.

Yep! Plus he is not feeling well per the reports leading up to the race.

Comment

Dang, I gotta catch up & missed races from being at the ranch...

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              I know! That was totally out of character for them.[emoji2962] LeClerc and Verstappen both out in lap 1 literally changed EVERYTHING! I was watching live updates while hunting and could not believe the F1 app. [emoji3166] Just crazy from the start. I predict Bottas won't make it to mid-season next year. I also think Albon just lost his seat to Perez......I like him but just not pushing like Red Bull needs. I was hoping Gasly would have been in Top 5 but he never got going.[emoji15]

It would be great to see Perez at Red Bill with Verstappen.

Why don’t you think Bottas won’t make it to mid season next year?

Comment

The final race of the year is gonna be FIRE!!!!! [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91] It will be interesting to see if Verstapen can handle the pressure as a 1st time pole sitter. The qualifier was incredible and sets up perfectly for one helluva season finale. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]
                It would be great to see Perez at Red Bill with Verstappen.

Why don’t you think Bottas won’t make it to mid season next year?

Bottas comes off as sullen on most media interactions. When he is being a team player it does not appear to be sincere. All of that could be from his divorce,, i am sure Toto Wolff is in his ear. He does have a solid hold on 2nd place for this season however........which is a huge accomplishment in F1. George Russell is a fast rising star. He pushed that silver arrow to its limits last weekend. He will sell more merchandise and fits the F1 fantasy driver criteria.....[emoji38]......having him head-up with LeClerc, Norris, Gasly and now Fittapaldi sets up F1 for an incredible future![emoji383]
                Bottas can't slip-up or he will not be in that seat by mid season 2021 but thats a long time away in F1.

Comment

Season finale was good but not as crazy as projected. Kongrats to Verstappen on his win while being flanked by both Silver Arrow drivers. Now the countdown of 97 days until the Australian Grand Prix!!!!![emoji95][emoji91][emoji95]

Comment

Originally posted by TxSon1836 View Post
                    Why do they weigh the drivers after the race? Noticed Hamilton and Verstappen stood on a scale before taking their gear off at podium. Didn’t notice if Bottas did or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    LOL the weight thing made me think of this I saw on youtube
                    [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPLetR8TPW8"]Brazil 2006 Kimi Räikkönens legendary I was having a **** Interview in Full Length! 💩 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                    X