I think my Browning camera is close to it's final picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
    I have two Browning cameras. I think the temps I get are probably pretty accurate. Not for the outside temp, but the temp of the sensor and or camera. My camera that is pointing at the water trough, can show 75 degrees at night and in the morning, till a little after sun up. Then by 10:00 to 11:00 it's up to 90 something degrees. Then by 1:00 it's usually over 100 degrees. Then by 3:30 in the afternoon, it's up to about 118 degrees. Then between 4:30 and 5:30, is when it hits the highest numbers, it will typically get up to 122, to 128 degrees. I think I have seen up in the 130s a few times. I don't think it's a very accurate indication of the outside temps, at times. I am pretty sure it's pretty accurate for the temp of the camera it's self. My camera that sees upwards of 130 degree temps, is pointed west. In the afternoon, the sun is pointing right at it. In the morning the tree, it is attached to, is blocking the direct sun light.

The other Browning camera, is aimed at the feeder and is on the east side of another oak tree. So it gets direct sunlight in the morning. It never indicates over 114 degree temps, that I can remember.
    No doubt that is the normal way they work

Comment

Working...
    X