Tannerite ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tannerite ideas?

So I got some for Christmas, gonna blow it up on Saturday for obvious reasons. Never really considered the stuff myself so don't really know what kind of cool stuff to do with it. It's a 4 jar pack, think they're 1 lb each maybe? Seems kinda boring to just shoot it by itself. We'll have plenty of open space and access to random crap like plastic barrels and such. Yes I've seen the vid of the guy who blew his leg off. What do?

For me the best is to mix it and put it in a screw lid metal drinking container (to enhance blast)....and then into an old igloo cooler or something and fill with deer corn. Thats always a crowd pleaser.

Comment

I have thought of building a claymore mine--embedding the tannerite in a gallon paint can with the can up against one side, and the space filled with ball bearings, 5/16" nuts, bullets salvaged from the dirt berm at the range, etc. Then set it between me and the feeder, and when the hogs are in front of it--Ka-Boom.

Comment

Lol ****...

I'm loving the deer corn idea and I've got an old 70qt Igloo.

Comment

Hollow out a watermelon for mint and melon salad and place the tannerite inside.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Best one we did was an old refrigerator with maybe a pound worth and about a gallon of gasoline. It made one hell of a fireball and then the styrofoam lit off from inside the walls and it ooks like Napom burning all around the place.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Yeah, I thought about duct taping nails to the container and making making a way way explosive thingamajig. When the hogs come, shoot it, nails go 1 direction at the pigs.

Comment

I put it a ziploc bag and then wrap it up really tight with duct tape. We have blown up old microwaves, gallon cans of old paint, 55 gallon barrels, gut buckets, basically anything we could get our hands on. For a while each time someone went to the ranch you had to buy a new gut bucket, that was getting old.

If you have some old propane bottles that still have some residual gas in them, those are fun to shoot as well. Light a corn sack on fire next to it when you shoot it, you’ll need an ignition source. This is always a crowd pleaser.

Comment

Hogs

Comment

Here’s a screen shot from a video of the microwaves we blew up, I think this was maybe two pounds of tannerite.

Comment

Mix all 4 pounds together in a can. Tape ball bearings around the outside of can. Bait heavily for hogs. When they come in to feed, shoot the can. Be about 100 yards from can when you shoot though. The bearings will go through the closet hogs and kill ones behind them.

Comment

Congratulations, the ATF is now monitoring this thread.

For those wanting to make a frag device, lets just say, I hope its worth losing your ability to own a firearm.

Much less, the probability you and/or your co-conspirators of catching a piece of shrapnel.

Comment

I also put 5 pound inside a box with about 100 glow sticks in it. That was an impressive night time explosion. Everything was glowing green

Comment

Originally posted by Greenheadless View Post
                              Congratulations, the ATF is now monitoring this thread.

For those wanting to make a frag device, lets just say, I hope its worth losing your ability to own a firearm.

Much less, the probability you and/or your co-conspirators of catching a piece of shrapnel.

Party pooper

They can monitor it all they want. ‘Merica!

Comment

Working...
                              X