No announcement yet.

Reveal Tacticam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Set mine up yesterday and was surprised it was able to get a really good signal at my place. Really impressed so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Bish View Post
      Guys set you up a solar and a 12 volt battery, super easy and don't have to worry about battery life, bought a 1.5 volt solar from Harbor Freight $14.99 and a $16.00 battery for Buc'ees. been out 2 weeks still at 100%

God Bless
      Bish
      Bish, would like to see a pic of your set up if you get a chance. Thanks

Comment

Heres what I bought from Gary. Its taken 665 pictures in a week and still at 100%. I mounted them on 2, 4x4 post tlat 7ft high to keep the cows off them.
        Attached Files

Comment

Question for you guys. How long did the camera take to send it’s first set of pictures? I have it set up to send pics once a day. It’s been out now about 24hours and I haven’t gotten a pic yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine are working great. Set up solar/12v external power and they just set on 100% battery constant.

This is from yesterday afternoon and this morning

Got a lot of pics to go through

Comment

Just so you know it shows they are in stock at basspro and it will let you go all the way to putting in your credit card info in and then it will tell you inventory not in stock when you submit the order. This is even though it says limited stock.
              Last edited by ATXRaider83; 08-10-2020, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonJ View Post
                Mine are working great. Set up solar/12v external power and they just set on 100% battery constant.

This is from yesterday afternoon and this morning

Got a lot of pics to go through

I talked with customer service about deleting pictures. You can only do one at a time right now. They said they are going to upgrade their app soon so you can go thru and tag each picture you want to delete and clear them all with one click.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                  I talked with customer service about deleting pictures. You can only do one at a time right now. They said they are going to upgrade their app soon so you can go thru and tag each picture you want to delete and clear them all with one click.
                  There is an app update that allows you to select multiple pics and mass delete. I updated my app yesterday. They are working on another update that will allow you to scroll between pics.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
                    Just so you know it shows they are in stock at basspro and it will let you go all the way to putting in your credit card info in and then it will tell you inventory not in stock when you submit the order. This is even though it says limited stock.
                    Yea, I've been victim of that a half dozen times now.

Reached out to tactacam today and this is what they said as far as new inventory

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

[QUOTE=dope hunter;15026596]There is an app update that allows you to select multiple pics and mass delete. I updated my app yesterday. They are working on another update that will allow you to scroll between pics.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I sent you a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post
                        There is an app update that allows you to select multiple pics and mass delete. I updated my app yesterday. They are working on another update that will allow you to scroll between pics.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY they fixed this.

Comment

Originally posted by dope hunter View Post

Please explain to us technologically challenged old folks how to do an update.

Comment

Originally posted by Froggy View Post
                            Please explain to us technologically challenged old folks how to do an update.
                            I can show you on an android style phone, and if you have a different type of phone, it will basically be the same process.

Go to whatever app store you have (I have google play)

Once you have that opened find the apps you have installed.

Once you have found your apps, it should let you know if it needs an update. You should be able to manually update the app if it hasnt already.

Hope this helps! If your app is already updated, go to the app, select a poc you want to delete, hold your finger down on the pic for a few seconds until it is highlighted, and then you can select multiple pics.

Comment

Anyone know where these are available? Scheels and amazon are unavailable.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowslinger1 View Post
                                Anyone know where these are available? Scheels and amazon are unavailable.
                                I dont think they are available anywhere right now. I read somewhere that they will start becoming available again the middle of this week.

Comment

Working...
                                X