• Show
Clear All

Prayers sent

Comment

Praying up to the Father you all!

Todd

Comment

Prayers sent...
        I / we are in the same boat. I tested positive yesterday with minor symptoms and hoping they stay that way. Avoiding the wife and kiddo when at all possible.

Comment

Prayers sent for your wife, Charlie, for her to have minimum symptoms and a speedy recovery. Prayers sent for you and your employees as well to be virus-free.

Comment

Charlie prayers up for you and wife.

Comment

Prayers up for Mrs. Saltwater slick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for your wife Charlie. And please thank her for all of her selfless work in the hospital taking care of our community.

Comment

Dangit. God bless her.

Comment

Charlie, You've prayed for most all of us. I hope our prayers have a fraction of the potency of yours. Dear Lord, Watch over Charlie and is family. Ease their symptoms and take away all anxieties, and replace them with grace and mercy that only you can give. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Prayers up for all of you Charlie!

Comment

Prayers Up foe Everyone ... i know how you feel as I just got done taking my daughter in to be tested because she came in contact with a Positive Case .. They won't test the rest of the family but she's in quarantine upstairs and the rest of us are downstairs pending result .. Self-quarantine/monitoring. Positive side .. all common surfaces in the house are very clean and sanitized. She'll stay upstairs pending results and we'll delivery food and monitor her ..
                        I can only imagine the protocols someone like your wife has to go through daily .. Hats off to healthcare works and for a complete recovery ..

Comment

Prayers sent! As a receiver of your prayers before I am glad to be able to return the favor. I can’t tell you the peace it brought me when I needed it most. Thanks for who you are and all you do. May the lord heal and bless your family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Knee mails sent brother

Comment

Lord, thank you for Charlie and his influence for Christ in this place.

Please protect and care for him, his wife, his family, and his employees during this encounter with the coronavirus.

In Jesus name I pray - AMEN!

Comment

Up................

Comment

Working...
                                X