No announcement yet.

Have my own little prayer request for you GS prayer Warriors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well ladies and gentlemen, The Lord has answered our Prayers!! No Rona on me!! Test was NEGATIVE!!! Praise the LORD! And thank y'all so very much for the prayers and well wishes!
    I will continue to work from home as I still have to feed those pancakes and flounders... I'm afraid to open the door now... This is her third day of isolation, and she is NOT A HAPPY CAMPER!!! I don't want no part of that!!

Comment

Awesome news!

Comment

Try slipping some jello under the door for her dessert.

Bacon will fit under it too for breakfast

Comment

Dad gum Charlie, we can't leave you for a minute and you go and do this!!

Charlie, you have prayed for me and mine (and everyone else around here) so many times it ain't funny so you got as many prayers as y'all need!!

Prayin now my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
            Try slipping some jello under the door for her dessert.

Bacon will fit under it too for breakfast

Hey I like the bacon idea!! might fry her an egg or 2 from her chickens! Didn't think about that! Good excuse to fire up the griddle!

Comment

Your wife, you and your family are in our prayers.

Comment

Glad to hear about the negative test charlie, continued prayers for the Mrs!

Comment

Good to hear you were negative Charlie and prayers up for your wife!

Comment

Praise be to Him on your results!

And I'd be afraid of "that door" too! Bacon and eggs does sound better than pancakes and flounders for breakfast.

Hopefully, she will be healed of it soon. AMEN!

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Glad to hear you are negative. Best of luck to you and your wife!

Comment

Wife is still good this evening... no symptoms again today. If she's symptom free on Monday, she will go in for a test... Please help pray for an early negative test so we can get back to our own version of normal...

thanks again everyone!

Comment

Prayers up for continued good results.

Comment

Many prayers sent!

Comment

More good news and more prayers y’all’s way Charlie!

Comment

Working...
                                X