No announcement yet.

Changed My Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's incredible. Your discipline is phenomenal.

I'll bet you feel better too. Please share the improvements you notice in the way you are able move, breath, sleep and flexibility.

I bet you feel more alive in years and this cool front next week is going to have you feeling invincible.

Stay the course.

Comment

Great story brotha. I’m proud of ya. And all I
      Can say is keep it up. You’re doing great. Your little girl is going to be asking you to slow down.

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Good job.

Here are two items that will make your quest EASY and successful.

We are the premier source of Canadian wild harvested botanicals and superfoods; Pine Pollen, Chaga, Spruce, Reishi and Bitters. Our team of health and forest professionals are dedicated to bring you the world's finest pine pollen while fostering land and forest stewardship.

Comment

Wow! Outstanding dedication and results! Proud of you! Keep it up!

Comment

Awesome! Way to go!

Comment

Great job, congrats!

Comment

Great job bud, keep going!

Comment

Congrats and Applause [emoji122]. Great work. Two thoughts. 1. Most of us, not you, have hunting clothes that are too small that we are “saving till we get thinner”. [emoji6]. Might be able to buy some of these “old clothes” cheap. Or free for a great story?
                  2. I have an ASAT guillie top that is awesome. Wear it 85% of the time, on top of anything that is scent free. Really cut down on my camo needs. And a black fishing shirt or black hoodie for ground blinds.
                  3. Become a motivational speaker and $$$

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome job sir! Keep your head in the game & stay the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Congrats!! I'm down 55lbs since Nov'19 Need to lose another 30 to get to 200... Good luck!!

Comment

Working...
                      X