Changed My Life

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jck View Post
    hah! Glad I could help. Every day is 1 less day of pain.

A mutual friend of ours said he has an elk hunt waiting for me if I lost 75 pounds...I think he needs to extend that invitation to you too!

I just got to get him to remember that conversation...

I’ll be seeing him next week! I’ll remind him![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Very proud of you Sir, keep it up and prayers for you.

God Bless
      Bish

Comment

Well done dude! When you live and breath a life style change like this and succeed you’ll never go back. Most improbably you’re healthier for you family!!

Comment

Originally posted by kruppa24 View Post
          thats awesome dude! Keep it up man!
          x2 awesome

Comment

Super proud of you man! Sounds like you have good partners,and good support.If(hope not)they close down the gyms again,a good p.t.can create workouts you can do at home/garage.Congratulations amigo!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

A lot of yall have shown a ton of support, and I greatly appreciate it. I wanted to give everyone an update.

Since the first week of July, I've dropped another 20 pounds. I hit 120 pounds lost this week, and have 17 more pounds to go until I hit my goal, and then it's on to getting lean and mean.

This is still the hardest thing I do daily and the hardest thing I've ever done. I've slowed down a little bit on the pounds per week, but still motivated and still see the goal. My support with family and friends is absolutely outstanding, and I wouldn't be able to do it without their encouragement and support. I've made some friends during this journey that I would've never made before and are some of the strongest and best friendships I've ever had and ever will have.

But there's a slight problem with all of this...I officially own 2 pair of shorts and 2 polo's that fit, and have donated 7 full bags of clothes. My closet is looking very empty. I think the wife is going to freak out when I tell her how much winter hunting clothes are going to cost this year...I'm looking forward to that conversation.
              Attached Files

Comment

Man, I am so happy for you!!!! You didn't have to give up Skittles did you?
                Last edited by curtintex; 09-02-2020, 08:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                  Man, I am so happy for you!!!! You didn't have to give up Skittles did you?
                  I dream about skittles

Comment

WOW what an incredible transformation and you did it the old fashioned way... Congrats brother....

Comment

Awesome. Keep going for your goal.

Comment

Man that’s amazing! Don’t let slowed progress discourage you, keep at it!

Comment

I love these kind of posts of life changing transformations. It’s a lifestyle change & lots of hard work but will pay dividends in your health for years as you age. Good work & keep it up!

Comment

Man that’s fantastic! Congrats to you!

Comment

That's awesome! I also was overweight and struggled with proper dieting/exercise. I tried calorie counting, but it was miserable. I started doing intermittent fasting about this time last year, and I'm down 60 pounds (my comfortable/healthy weight goal achieved). You might want to look into it if you want to mix things up a little bit. I'm glad that what you're doing has worked for you though. Big kudos!

Comment

Originally posted by jmw View Post
                                That's awesome! I also was overweight and struggled with proper dieting/exercise. I tried calorie counting, but it was miserable. I started doing intermittent fasting about this time last year, and I'm down 60 pounds (my comfortable/healthy weight goal achieved). You might want to look into it if you want to mix things up a little bit. I'm glad that what you're doing has worked for you though. Big kudos!
                                I've been doing intermittent fasting for the past 4 months and it has helped for sure. Biggest thing for me has been calorie deficit. Exercise like crazy and create a large calorie deficit. I feel great and it works.

Comment

Working...
                                X