Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a new blind...want it to be my last one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We just got our third Krivoman blind , great blind and will last forever ,

Comment

I have 2 Little Chingons from All Season Feeders.. 1 is 3 years old the other 2 years old. well the 1st on ,had some door issue that i put up with till this year and i called the company and asked what could be done, guy said i'll come out and look at it and change the door out if needed, well he took one look at the door and said, i'm gonna have to break your heart , but i am gonna just replace the hole blind. So, for a great blind and great customer service, i would go with ASF BLINDS AND FEEDERS.

Comment

Originally posted by day0082 View Post
        I have 2 Little Chingons from All Season Feeders.. 1 is 3 years old the other 2 years old. well the 1st on ,had some door issue that i put up with till this year and i called the company and asked what could be done, guy said i'll come out and look at it and change the door out if needed, well he took one look at the door and said, i'm gonna have to break your heart , but i am gonna just replace the hole blind. So, for a great blind and great customer service, i would go with ASF BLINDS AND FEEDERS.
        That's pretty impressive customer service.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
          I welcome you to check out the new Wrangler blind from Texas Hunter. I have taken this blind to shows all over the US this year and have heard the same thing at each show, “you have the best blind in the building.”

In true Texas Hunter fashion, the fit, the finish and well thought out design is incredible. If you are looking for a lifetime blind, this is it. We make it in 5x7 Octagon or 4x8 Rectangle for same price.

Ground - $2,999
          4FT - $3,349
          8FT - $3,649

Here’s a YouTube video walking you through the blind.

YouTube
          Do you have a trailer blind ?

Comment

I have 4 4x6 Texas Deer Blinds, 2 of them are over 15yrs old and still like new. I also have a 6x6 Dillon that is very good

Comment

Coming into this post a little late but saw the comments on several brands of blinds. You guys have mentioned some very good hunting blind brands. I noticed several comments about needing to paint fiberglass blinds and I wanted to point out that the Redneck fiberglass blinds are gel-coated not painted (same process as a boat hull). You will never need to paint your Redneck blind. Its one of the primary features that separates Redneck Blinds from other fiberglass blinds and since gel-coated fiberglass last for such a long time its also one of the primary features that allows Redneck to offer one of the best warranties in the industry, 25 years!

Comment

Originally posted by RedneckTexas View Post
                Coming into this post a little late but saw the comments on several brands of blinds. You guys have mentioned some very good hunting blind brands. I noticed several comments about needing to paint fiberglass blinds and I wanted to point out that the Redneck fiberglass blinds are gel-coated not painted (same process as a boat hull). You will never need to paint your Redneck blind. Its one of the primary features that separates Redneck Blinds from other fiberglass blinds and since gel-coated fiberglass last for such a long time its also one of the primary features that allows Redneck to offer one of the best warranties in the industry, 25 years!
                The Redneck Big Country 6x7 was the one I almost pulled the trigger on.

Comment

Check out this company. Nice blinds at decent prices.

The Antler Shed Deer Blinds

Based in Shreveport, Louisiana, we manufacture deer blinds from simple box blinds to tower hunting blinds. The only deer blind you will ever need!

Comment

Check out tank blinds in Weatherford Texas ! I purchased one and couldn’t be any happier. Well insulated and huge in inside
                    We build custom deer blinds built for performance and comfort. Our deer blinds are built in Texas for the modern-day hunter.

Ask for Aaron

Comment

👍🏻 I came here to post this, because I’m about to put one up in the classifieds.

Originally posted by turkeyhunter1 View Post
                      Check out this company. Nice blinds at decent prices.

The Antler Shed Deer Blinds

https://theantlersheddeerblinds.com/

Comment

I spoke to the owner of Boss Game Systems for nearly an hour the other day. He’s confident in his product and was a stand up nice guy. He gets my money next.

Comment

I’d wait and look at what Texas Hunter Products coming down the pipe...it’s awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

fiberglass is the only way to go. seals up tight. just anchor them down. don't want storm to tip it over. best money you will ever spend.

Comment

Originally posted by RedneckTexas View Post
                              I am debating between a soft side Ghillie and the Hard blind
                              I like the idea of the ghille net exterior, being lightweight, and it might be cooler

thoughts?

Comment

Working...
                              X